aww, come on

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
hmm, I think it`'s time to say "Im sorry" for my shit behaviour during the match today...as you all know Im always a bitchy cunt and an arrogant twat and today I had awful headacher, didnt hit sh*t and talked sh*t...

I didn't like the match (cause I felt so sh*t) and I think you couldn't enjoy it too...because of my lame behaviour...

Next time I wont mute you and wont start flaming, because of my inability to kill you

I hope I didn't p*ssed you off so much :/

you have so many nice guys in your clan, who I really like ( despise :wave: ) and I hope we will enjoy the match, next time when we meet again :thumb:

good night ^^

Last edited:
good joke, whoever hacked Hank's Account :teehee:

For me it was a normal match... Not really enjoyable as it's hard to have fun when playing against a bunch of $__$ and %__%'s...

Once again it was Q, sticking out in a positive way by playing with his nick and not bitching / flaming.

gg Q :cuddle:

Last edited:
wasnt really enjoyable to play vs 2 cece's at the same time either, or was it 1 warping around? Couldn't tell. o_0

btw, ur team also had 3 fake nicknames, so don't whine about %_% and $_$ pwnage. we were just in the same trend as Q_Q :D

Last edited:
lol.. ah yes... warping... always good when u've run out of excuses... u were $ then?

penny changed her nick after she seen the first few fake nicks on your side...
and mrah is a regular nick of des.. at least ive seen him often with it.

Last edited:
When did u shoot me with 4 guys then and I did survive...

give me examples .. I will look it up in my demos :p:

I exceeded the character limit Ü_Ü

but anywayz :P try 2nd RiverbedAL sixth attacking, near where the tank shoots ^^ Just an example, on staircases it was even worse :P Not ur fault tho so nm just bit pissed off it seems >_________<

nite

it's an online game.. game pld through internet -> expect lagspikes .. if you see some1 lagslide it doesnt even have to be that person who's doing it but could be you or even the whole server.
dont blame the player blame the connection/server :p:

Hmm just watched rival attack.

None of u attacked me till I was right before obj. u were all busy shooting Des. and Hank got me before Obj. Didnt really look like all 4 of you were desperately trying to hit me getting confused by my supposed "warping"

hahaha

well, that's the first time I've ever played a league game without my real name, and not mentioning who I was... I didn't see the point 'cause noone on the other team had their real names. (I joined with my nick at the start). Same goes for Moe I think. I think it's a bit crap when folk don't use recognisable nicks, that's just me though I guess...