average

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
According to my ngstats I've played an average of 93.4 games a day this week. Over all time I've played an average of 31.1.

My question to you is [1] How sad am I? and Why do I still suck?

sadness scale is unparalleled. my guess if it was on the richter scale it might be around a 9.5 nearing total destruction at the epicentre. and suckness scale i think u might want to ask ur boyfriend :rofl:

Originally posted by Hector
According to my ngstats I've played an average of 93.4 games a day this week. Over all time I've played an average of 31.1.

My question to you is [1] How sad am I? and Why do I still suck?

answer for question 1: You are very sad.

answer for question b: U are not the only sad persone out there that plays UT all day.

According to my ngstats I've played an average of 8.2 games a day this week. Over all time I've played an average of 7.4.

My question to you is [1] How great am I? and Why do I own so much w/o playing?

Originally posted by CrackKing
According to my ngstats I've played an average of 8.2 games a day this week. Over all time I've played an average of 7.4.

My question to you is [1] How great am I? and Why do I own so much w/o playing?

Well you're pretty good cracky, although you still haven't faced the might-of-me in a 1 vs 1 (bwack!). I think you win so much cos veryone knows that sixth are the biggest aimbotting cheats this side of Ai.

:D

lol, yup we're all aimbotters (forgot to mention radars but seeing as its an inbuilt feature of the aimbots thesedays it dont matter :P)

as for 1x1. if u wanna, tho Deck 16 no powerups and no redeemer :P

ffs- why does everyone choose deck?

- and what makes you think YOU get to choose? :)

In my humble opinion, Deck should always be the 'decider'.

(For want of no other reason than its simply the most played DM map ever).

I just wish they'd do a version without the friggin acid pool. Plus, I've always been owned on it.

- hey! Waitaminute! I've always been owned anyway! Doh!

Originally posted by Hector
ffs- why does everyone choose deck?

- and what makes you think YOU get to choose? :)

cos i only know Deck :)

and you challenged, so i get to pick. like it or lump it (bwack!) :P

LOL...no, you're absolutely right, I was just hoping you were too much of a nipper to understand the protocol:)

My plan was to choose Pressure and then hide in the rafters the whole game and claim a draw.

hehe...and there's you saying you only know Deck...how long were you in [DBM] for? :)

hehe, dunno couple of months but i dunno any of the maps we pld :teehee: except deck and i vaguely remembered curse when we pld it. We pld some weird map too..... Mojo or sth... heh

Aahh Curse- lovely map for 6 vs 6...

I know ppl say DM helps your assault skills but I sucked at DM until I played assault. Do you know I never learned to dodge intuitively/constantly until I joined this clan- LOL. And I NEVER used the sniper rifle. Now I don't do too badly if I go into a DM server.

I can actually remember the first time I went into assault cos I was bored and wanted a change from DM: It was Rook and I finally found my way out of the defenders' spawn to find a mental fight going on. I thought the objective was to get through the attackers' doors- although I didn't know they were attackers at the time. Then I saw people flying over the wall on Mazon and I was hooked.

But for a while there, what an annoying n00bie cnut I was...(this has been left open for obvious comedy replies)

lolol. First time i pld UT in fact was @ my uncle's who was already into AS and he knew how to launch already etc. so i just started playing it when i got home :) i've never really pld any other gametype...

i dont like Curse btw :P bit too small corridory for me, i prefer big open spaces :)

Yes, you git- hence 'sniper's heaven' Deck 16...we should make it redeemers only. :nod:

- or enforcers only :)