• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Center of course.. but not too far away from the screen.. so just some rows before the middle

An old man in a new world. Fantastic.

New world?? I saw the "the birds" by Hitchcock in 3D in the sixties M8 :)

Well, thats a lie actually, I saw it in Universal studios in the 90's, but it was made in the 1963 in 3D ;)

Not the best storyline and quite predictable but overall i enjoyed the movie a lot due to the visuals. I recommend everyone to see it in 3D.

However, someone please explain to me how...
Its possible for the fire to burn when there was no oxygen on Pandora? Or otherwise why did they have to carry masks? Or was it only me thinking that at the exact moment the first fire started? Maybe a bit to critical?

Not the best storyline and quite predictable but overall i enjoyed the movie a lot due to the visuals. I recommend everyone to see it in 3D.

However, someone please explain to me how...
Its possible for the fire to burn when there was no oxygen on Pandora? Or otherwise why did they have to carry masks? Or was it only me thinking that at the exact moment the first fire started? Maybe a bit to critical?

I think it was "unobtainisation" instead of Oxidation..;)

The science fiction film Avatar, directed by James Cameron (pictured), becomes the highest-grossing film of all time, surpassing his 1997 film Titanic.

Wikipedia's headline doesn't lie !!!111oneoneone

on a side note I can't believe ROTK didn't surpass Titanic -_-

Saw it last night, thought it was really really good.

3D was interesting, felt it was much more effective in real world enviroments, like the offices etc, and only really impacted the top and bottom of the screen. Nice, but not mind blowing.

Really enjoyed it, thought the story was good, obviously hard to do in a film, especially one that is nearly 3 hours already, but I felt like Mr.Marine swapped lives pretty quickly/easily.

Would like to go again but have probably left it too late :(

Would have preferred the 2d version. 3d is not for me, hurts my eyes more then anything and while it works well, its not "perfect", so im constantly feel only half immersed in the movie.

Story is too predictable and boring.

However you can sit through te movie because

1) the alien race is quite interesting
2) the action is good.

1st hour or so was a bit slow, but it picks up after that. Ok movie 7/10.

edit: The visuals are impressive and you can see a lot of work went into this, shame about the story.