AutoRIP door...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ye
go on discussing pointless map stuff

but in the end..nothing will change
admins won´t add "fixed/changed" maps

like with astheno

no admin comments in the astheno thread....
no will to ask league if they want it or not.....

bai.... case closed.

Just been playing astheno AL for 5 mins until I got bored. I don't much about maps but it seems the end is still unbalanced. Attackers spawn near flak canons and get rocket + 2 ammo packs a bit further on. Defence have 2 x mini + ammo, 2 x shock + ammo, rocket launcher + 2 ammo, sniper rifle + ammo, and a bio.

/moan

Last edited:
bla bla bla

i really got enough of all those nabs that play a map 5 minutes offline and say it´s crap..................

the map´s been pld more than 100 times on pug by many div1 peeps ...and it´s much more playable than the other wank versions

otheriwse mym or MC would have removed it very quick

my days...ffs
no wonder league died

You played AsthenoAL, not SE, which is much better (perhaps too good) for attackers

Yeah sorry I edited my post - it was AL not SE as I thought at first. No problem Che - you are good at map editing and we all appreciate the work you put in. I almost had a go myself but its just a pain since I switched to linux and need to either run unrealed in a VM (very slow) or boot into windows (guh!)

Astheno SE should be a league map imo!!
Yes, big :bowdown: to che for making new maps and adjusting maps :D (thats really how you keep this league alive!!)
The point is that most players are :nono: against new maps, because then they have to learn them and blablabla and that sux :shout:

I gave up pondering this thought years ago , dont understand how maps like the new Golgo makes it in when others dont , and tbh new golgo is shit as it consists of a 1 launch finish most times, would be a decent map other than the quick finish which makes the map a complete :yawn:. And Dungeon is a rather boring map aswell , id gladly welcome new maps in thats more worthy.

Id rather play Geko than Dungeon or new Golgo.

Thats the point, you may want a certain map but there are others that dont and there were also a lot of maps not getting in because they have no long play testing by league players.

As far as I can remember the Astheno versions were discussed a long time ago by admins at the time, the original was always going to stay and it was a case of do people want you to replace AL with SE, those that got asked were always split so nothing happened, im sure most people would agree that 3 versions of a map especially Astheno would be a silly idea.

Thats the point, you may want a certain map but there are others that dont and there were also a lot of maps not getting in because they have no long play testing by league players.

As far as I can remember the Astheno versions were discussed a long time ago by admins at the time, the original was always going to stay and it was a case of do people want you to replace AL with SE, those that got asked were always split so nothing happened, im sure most people would agree that 3 versions of a map especially Astheno would be a silly idea.

Understandable , i know admins try there best with regards to new maps etc , and its down to the players themselves why maps dont get in. Folk dont like change.

Well Im always glad of new maps. Even dungeons is mor playable than golgo 2 imo. It cant be beat with one launch to final even if some obs can be well defended.

Wtf does Defence Door Control do when you kill it, and has anyone on def ever used that door?

if the defence door control was destroyed, the laserfield in the window would shutdown! if you play autorip offline in normal assault modus you will see the laserfield again cause LAS has removed it..

i agree with golgo2, but what about a teleporter for def after gates have gone to lets say the wall near the ships with a sniper or so? it saves u the annoyance of the temple launch from top.. And if attack really wants to launch they can defend it. and the launch at the gates itself is defendable anway. and after lifts it just doesnt matter anyway so disable it. Make sure spawn protect is on so attack cant hammercamp the tele and ur done.