{[AUT]} vs Humor Movie is out!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Today, we had to close 2 sections of our Filebase for some time.
UT1 Movies and Q3 Movie-Section got closed for maintenance and will be reopened in a few days.
It was a major task of us to sort out those really huge sections and get more Serverpower for all of our files.

Plz be patient till the work is over and those sections will be online again.

Heute mussten wir 2 Bereiche in unserer Filebase wegen Wartungs- und Erweiterungsarbeiten vom Netz nehmen. Betroffen sind die UT1 Movies und die Q3-Moviesection. Wenn die Arbeiten vorüber sind werden diese Bereiche wieder geöffnet werden. Wir bitten um Verständnis und Geduld.

Dieser Schritt wurde unternommen, um auch weiterhin ungestört und einwandfrei schnellen Downloadspace für alle anbieten zu können.

Update:
The downtime will be around one month or little bit longer. Thanks for your appreciation

Die Sektions UT1 Movies und Q3 Movies werden ungefähr für 1 Monat oder etwas länger geschlossen bleiben. Danach werden sie aber wie gewohnt wieder Online gehen.

^^ lol :lol:

Very nice Farac :thumb:
Good to see movies still being made :)

Q: What is the tune called, playing in the last subbase?

I agree on the splitscreens, they are a :nono: imo. (yes i know fooze had them 2). Music was horrible as always but that's just my taste :p:

On the other hand it was nothing like you see on publics, great teamwork and launches shown by both teams. It seemed indeed like a match worth making a movie about.

and it shows true sportmanship and the right mentality to make a movie about a match you lost :thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: CeCe
Masterrr said:
i downloaded it during the night and then i watched it 10 mins - and cba anymore.

the music is totally shit. got bored of all those "i-see-it-everyday-on-public-scenes" the splitscreens are confusing you dont know where to watch and before you know what happens on the screen the next scene allready gets displayed. frags are nothing special at all - wow an ultra while spawncamping the enemy base without moving urself or the crosshair :teehee:

-> nice to see there are still movies comming out and you got my respect for making it cause i can imagine it was really much work, but their are missing things like effects (if you ask me) some good editing, cutting to the music and so on...

Picure in picure isnt that confusing I show diffrent angles at same time so you get too see more of the situation in hand. Instead of playing same clip 2-3 times like most movies do.

And about this music taste. This movie was just made for humor and aut people for a starter. But they wanted it displayed on badct, therefore I told alpha to upload it there.

Im sorry if you didnt enjoy the movie but I've at least received more positive feedback then negativ. Maybe you or someone else can make other clan war movies and we'll see how you/they do.

subZ said:
Very nice Farac :thumb:
Good to see movies still being made :)

Q: What is the tune called, playing in the last subbase?

A friend of Dj_AL made this tune it's called "van der gejsbter - cathunt " you wont be able to d/l it off the net.

Last edited: