AUT quits StdAS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
As often mentioned over the last weeks, we finally made up our minds and are leaving the StdAS ladder. We will stay in the iCTF league though but I think due to its very long history this clan deserves a decent goodbye.
Sorry for posting this thread a week too late, it was my own fault as I forgot to remove us from the league at the end of february :( But we just haven't got enough members now anymore to play another month, so I better post it now before everyone forgot us :)

And now the usual list of thanks:

First of all, I am only writing this in the name of NoFear and Gangsda who led the clan from the 17th of June 2001 when they founded AUT together with Skalee. I personally want to thank you both for this very long time and also the big financial support you put in :thumb:

Furthermore whole AUT wants to thank the league-, forums- and irc- administration for making this great place possible and all the clans (Mi5, UAS, swap, FDC, C0, MoD, -8-, AAK, Spr, Nil, .... just to name some of them) who gave us very many hard fought matches over the last couple of years.

The last and most important thank goes out to everyone who has ever played for AUT, here is a complete list of members sorted by their joining date:

#1 NoFear
#2 Skalee
#3 GaNgSdA
#4 IronMike
#5 Nick
#6 Nussimann
#7 Azn.Junkie
#8 Wendy
#9 RogerWilco
#10 Yourself
#11 Cpt._Fooleo
#12 Tourist
#13 Arutha
#14 Defcon_5
#15 pollo
#16 STaMpeDe
#17 Biebel
#18 BA_BobbyJ
#19 Basdo
#20 Beltroniko
#21 DaStyla
#22 SarahB
#23 Meteor
#24 R@V3N*
#25 RoTTeD
#26 io
#27 Cyclone
#28 Low
#29 ToxiC
#30 Thor
#31 NTS
#32 PlayR
#33 Nephilim
#34 Xerxes
#35 $oniC
#36 FaracDIESEL
#37 Ba]V[sE
#38 Killerlord
#39 Tornado
#40 d1sc
#41 Direct
#42 Dragon
#43 Zork
#44 ManuZ
#45 Banshee
#46 kooma
#47 Th@_B0$$
#48 Pete
#49 Halloween
#50 Paa`
#51 sh0ck`
#52 Black_Manta
#53 Maxiz`
#54 Morpheus
#55 Seven
#56 Opium
#57 Maber
#58 Rastaman

sad to see u guys go :(

my very first clan :D

You lot take care and gl in future :thumb:

:wave: Zeus

Bye AUT, shame to see you guys leave! :(
gl in watever you do :wave:

:wave: aut

not played many matches against you i guess but quite a cool clan that leaves again