AsthenoSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yes ( remove al and normal asterno ) asterno se is the best Version froem @ll asterno so i wannt see this map in league :) :):):):):chainsaw::snot: hai standcombos !

I agree with IBM. If the other's are removed, I wouldn't mind playing it every now and then.

errr... asthenoAL is still the best version imo asthenoSE is over to quick. in the other versions people need to have skill to finish the map in the SE version every noob can finish it

Nothing wrong with Astheno, AsthenoSE and AsthenoAL in the league imo. League rules say you can only pick one anyways.

errr... asthenoAL is still the best version imo asthenoSE is over to quick. in the other versions people need to have skill to finish the map in the SE version every noob can finish it

And THAT is why I like it!

actually I think AL is best of all, because it is really doable and not as easy as SE version...but taste differs so..:P

with some good teamplay on def, the air vents should not be breachable.
add the observation switch which can quite easily be held for another 5 minutes, the map should never be finished in theory. The other versions are impossible, people will quickly learn that like other maps its not always the last objective that is important. But this is by far the best version of the 3, its can be attacked and also quite easily held it has many hard to get objectives thats why I like it.

SE is the best version i agree , Original+AL isn't possible to finish against a good clan but SE is and actually requires skill to defend

with some good teamplay on def, the air vents should not be breachable.
add the observation switch which can quite easily be held for another 5 minutes, the map should never be finished in theory. The other versions are impossible, people will quickly learn that like other maps its not always the last objective that is important. But this is by far the best version of the 3, its can be attacked and also quite easily held it has many hard to get objectives thats why I like it.

Agreed

We already considered setting up a new mapvote last year. That failed due to too many maps still being in mapping progress so we decided to give mappers a bit more time. With a bit of luck we can set up a Clan Representatives Poll soon and get one or more new maps into the league. AsthenosphereSE could be an option. How to handle the problem of three different Asthenosphere maps (if it comes that far) still has to be discussed in the admin team.

bullshit statement imho.. AL is a tie most times and not enjoyable while SE is atkable and enjoyable, so...

excuse me?

you said everyone knows SE>AL .. cause SE is so much easier to attack, noobs will like the map so that why i called ya a noob lol :lol:

and why is it a bullshit statement?? I enjoy the map i dont care if the map lasts 2 times 10 minutes. :)