Astheno doors

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
Just wondering, how many other people know how to open the doors ?

The ones to defencive spawnroom where u can hammerlaunch up

when u attack
press button to open 1st door
destroy fan 1 and fan 2, then doors will open
press button to open door to observation deck

when u def:
door the other doors will open when u approach them

@ Ace: how can u do soo good if u can't even learn the basics of the map ;):P

Last edited:
yep on that 2nd Respawnpoint of the defenders u can hammerlaunch :)

done it a few times in a 2v2, lol were they surprised, both of em were spamming up top, then I opened door and launched up :)

As far as I know the door can only be opend when aproched from the inside.. but I'd like to know whow you can open it from the outside.. :)

yep, small thingies make the world go around :)

ACE! post here how its done unless its a lame spawn there, open door. switch team and run like hell. like the teamswitch on overlord thingie :P

@ ace : des told me u could open da thingie from outside
so u should tell us to gain respect image :cool::jester:
i wasted 1 thingie (hour) on shooting jumping strafing fuckin this thingie but it wont open :( im clueless fs

on match with Mi5 I remember Ace was constantly suiciding. But that was on def as I recon'. No clue about opening door from outside

so ace u gonna post a pic or tell us how to do it?As i dont no how to open door from the oputside either.

Ace should be banned from the League for telling us lies, bullshit and other useless crap till Ace tells us the truth and proves with Screenshots/Demos.

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.