Assault movies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

if there is someone here around who has more skill then the average person who made a movie i have seen and is willing to make me one, i will be arsed to demo or send him demos... that would be great :D

Orchild will release his :done:

I got a lot of material and I've sent most of it to Orchild but I don't know which will end up in his movie yet. So that's one reason why I can't spread my bad quality movies done in 1 day. I'd also like to make them better, add more later stuff but also remove some stupid stuff that's in them.. I doubt I'll ever remake them though or make a new one.

if there is someone here around who has more skill then the average person who made a movie i have seen and is willing to make me one, i will be arsed to demo or send him demos... that would be great :D

i hope ur only talkin about assault demos :)

Makin a ut movie is fun but it take alot of time.

lol orchild has been saying he's making a movie for about 2 years and we've seen nothing yet, so I wouldn't hold ur breath.

yes I have said that I am working on a movie and I still am, just real live has been far more busy then expected and I am getting away from all of it too upcoming thursday for 3 months and it is heavily need it. Blame me for having a real life, the movie is at 6 minutes finished and I will continue on it when I get back.

Joko and peacemaker it is easier to put people down then to actually do something urself - I would have liked to have the movie done as well like 4 months ago but that has simply been impossible.

Gn and see ya'll in 3 months

:wave: Orchild :)

"I doubt I'll ever remake them though or make a new one"
*cough* I've started making a movie now... :Xmasgrin: But it's all sketchy for now. Don't know exactly where I want to go with it. I'm leaning towards only making a frag movie without much editing and show some fun stuff. It's easiest. I would have Iiked to make a movie or movies about launches, teamplay, working with camera fly-by, editing and graphics and such but it's way too much work for me.

I've collected most of the frags footage with fraps and I made an .avi file compressed with xvid in 1024x768 to get an idea of how big it'll get. Right now it's 2gb, 38 minutes long lol. Will have to do something about that.

It won't be released before Orchild's movie so I got time to work on it. Oh and btw I know in terms of image quality Orchild's movie will be awesome :) I'm lazy myself and will probably stick with fraps which means the movie will be in medium quality.

Last edited:
I'm lazy myself and will probably stick with fraps which means the movie will be in medium quality.

You can do a real HD and use bazillion of effects and transitions if you want but it will be worth nothing if content will be shitty. For me personally quality isn't that important but content. Fraps isn't that bad.