Assault Cup: The 8 Teams...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LMFAO supermic, you really are deluded. No noob clan you've been in has every beaten a team I've been in.

WHAT WEAKER TEAM? I played UAS three time in my career and they got bonged everytime.

And your timeline is totally screwed up, hammerlaunching was not invented in 2001, more like 2 weeks after the ut beta came out and it defo was no secret, same for rocket launching. You didn't invent hammer launching, dodge launching, dodge-hammer launching, double hammer launching, triple hammer launching and everyone has a few tricks they can spout off that they came up with, who cares ... me, Djinn and Blade where the first ppl to do the dodge launch from the door of rook or the water launch on siege][ ... great, I'm gonna put that on my fkin CV. It's funny tho you somehow need to be seen as the creator of all UT tricks and you've somehow convinced half the community you invented these things. LOL!

looool!

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

im the best swimmer here, fu all

Joko said:
LMFAO supermic, you really are deluded. No noob clan you've been in has every beaten a team I've been in.

WHAT WEAKER TEAM? I played UAS three time in my career and they got bonged everytime.

And your timeline is totally screwed up, hammerlaunching was not invented in 2001, more like 2 weeks after the ut beta came out and it defo was no secret, same for rocket launching. You didn't invent hammer launching, dodge launching, dodge-hammer launching, double hammer launching, triple hammer launching and everyone has a few tricks they can spout off that they came up with, who cares ... me, Djinn and Blade where the first ppl to do the dodge launch from the door of rook or the water launch on siege][ ... great, I'm gonna put that on my fkin CV. It's funny tho you somehow need to be seen as the creator of all UT tricks and you've somehow convinced half the community you invented these things. LOL!

looool!

lol good job beating ]UAS[ with 4 NA players you dumb fuck. Nobody, Jaybone, Sloth and Squirrel are NA players. Nobody has played a total of 3! UTA stdAS matches. Jaybone has played 11 for us. Sloth has played 12. Squirrel on the other hand even though playing with NA ping is a great player. :clap: Joko: Well done you really owned a great team there lol. (sorry nobody and jaybone you are great guys IRL :) )
We (UAS ) would have destroyed you in whatever stdAS clan you had been playing in 2003-2004. How come you weren't playing in any top team being so good and all? Always noob clans or benched. :D

And as for mr in iAS. lol it's the whole ION team ffs with Neo!, They carried you! What did u do? play 1 map when someone crashed or something? :lol: ION has played ictf for I dunno how long, 5 years at clanbase when they entered iAS league here? while we created iuas to improve aim and have some fun. stdAS wars and always will be what counts!

lol at calling [UAS[ a noob clan, I think you'd be the only one to do that. Let's take a look at the fucking noob clans you've been instead and what they have accomplished. Nothing? BiB div 3 in stdAS or maximum div2 lol. X-squad were always at the bottom in div1 jumping between div 1 and div 2. Until ]UAS[ reached div 1. Then it was over for x-squad, bye-bye x-squad down to div 2 again. You beat us in june 2002 in DIVISION 2! When we were still learning and playing most of our wars with 3-4 NA players :rofl:

But fine I can be wrong about when hammerlaunches where invented, I started playing UT may 2001. That's when I was finding out about hammers, on public servers it was a secret lol Then I started reading here at UTA around july 2002.

You said "You didn't invent hammer launching, dodge launching, dodge-hammer launching, double hammer launching, triple hammer launching" When did I ever claim that I did lol? Did you read my post? I only take credit for those tricks and launches I mentioned and I said it would be ridiculous for anyone to claim they invented the rocketlaunching, probably same about hammerlaunching. You said you never saw a new launch or trick done by me and I proved you wrong and told you why you haven't seen them. There's like 10 right there. You have only played 75 stdAS matches and most of them in middle divisions do you honestly believe a top div 1 clan would show you their best tactics and launches when they play you? Like: Here! take our tricks and show them to everybody and then they are "useless" because everybody knows them. I was very strict as a clan leader and didn't let them use our best launches or tricks anywhere unless it was an important stdAS match.

"everyone has a few tricks they can spout off that they came up with, who cares" I have more than a few though and you didn't even know about them hehe that tells me 2 things. I succeeded in keeping most of ]UAS[stuff hidden at least from you and that you must be very inactive if you haven't heard or seen anything I've done by now. I even doubt you know what top clans do now in matches in terms of tactics and launches. There are still, today, new launches and tricks being invented today. Which this cup shows.

If you invented the rook launch at the door then great for you. Anything else than that? lol

Last edited:
Swearing makes you sound awesome mic, especially after you just insulted half of your own clan, what a great guy, wish I had friends like you!! I played in [X] and BiB because they were great fun and didn't take things too seriously (unlike some others). I never really looked for fame and glory in UT and most of the players in the top few clans were just like you so they didn't really make me want to play with them. Apart from maybe >ION< they were nice guys but they were just splitting up when I played with them.

Anyway mic, unfortunately for you the fact remains that you have never beaten a team that had me in it. Suxx to be you. :fingers: :rofl:

lol and what did I say that was so awful about my team m8s? That they are NA? That they only have a few matches played at UTA? Ohnoes! What terrible things I'm saying about my friends lol. Both Nobody and Jaybone are my age or well older :) Nobody has always wanted others to play instead of him because he wanted what was best for the clan and he's been following the clan for years.

And as for swearing lol wtf? Have you read your own post?

Joko said:
I never really looked for fame and glory in UT and most of the players in the top few clans were just like you so they didn't really make me want to play with them
No, you just imply that you are the grandfather of all launches but when confronted you can only name 1 launch :lol:
And let's be real here. You sucked in stdAS :P That's the real reason. Because I know u were trying to be all competitive in the iAS league haha

Last edited:
beside ION, UAS was probably the most organized clan ever in the league. Shame we never faced ION, since they were gone since ages already at that time! :(

I dont wanna get into this but mic is such a great person, he would never and did never claim he invented any launch.
In fact he was one of the first persons who played UT 24/7 just to find new spots for rippers or launches, he put much effort into this!

_None is in the position claim he invented "launching" anyway :P

Just leave it as it is now imo:shout:

"You're about as fearsome as a doorstop."

:teehee: Supermic saves the day! I was bored at work and now I know what to play again, the new monkey island!

X-squad were always at the bottom in div1 jumping between div 1 and div 2.

I played in [X] and BiB because they were great fun and didn't take things too seriously (unlike some others)

Not really interested in your petty arguments, however I just wanted to point out that neither of these 2 statements are completely accurate :P

Firstly, X-squad did intially spend much of their time bouncing from div 2 to div 1 and back, however i think its important to look at the following examples where they beat or matched pretty much all the best clans in the league at the time ;)

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1366
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1394
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1443
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1642
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1802

That leads me onto the 2nd qoute as in order to achieve the above they had to take it considerably more seriously and obviously recruited some really good, if a bit annoying, players. I played with and against Joko, definitely isnt/wasnt a "noob" :)

Last edited: