AS-Overlord]l[AL?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

some good idea´s but i don´t think that it comes to the league.....

(and flak shot from bottom of cavern is still possible:mad: )

we have to go on with playing old bored league maps:shout:

btw Guardia and Astheno are mostly useless in league matches, but they are still in the league......
there are more than 200 assault-maps out there, and all are unplayable :confused: :confused: :confused:

PLZ BRING MORE MAPS TO THE LEAGUE

Last edited:
Well, maybe with some LeagueAS tweaking it would work. ;)

What the Hell are the flash-lights for? Lots of sniper ammo too, but nothing that a certain Mod couldn’t fix. :deal:

lol the gaps in one of the snipers towers is big enougth to get though, overlord is tied a lot no need to swing the balance to the defeners like this map does sorry but it gets the thumbs down from me :(

Originally posted by Dr_Snuggles

btw Guardia and Astheno are mostly useless in league matches, [

Thats an oppinion, but not everyone agrees with that.
Imho Astheno is the best AS map, even if tis spammy and hard to attack. My favourite aswell :)

Originally posted by Dr_Snuggles
btw Guardia and Astheno are mostly useless in league matches, but they are still in the league......

Astheno is a great map, I understand people may dislike it but it's not a useless one at all :nono:
ASTHENO IS CLEARLY AWESOME !

i prefer guardia to asthenosphere...

rather 10 minutes of useless spam ythan 20 minutes of useless spam

Originally posted by Beltroniko
Imho Astheno is the best AS map, even if tis spammy and hard to attack. My favourite aswell :)

the only thing which fucks me up is the last attacker spawn

the way is to far everytime:(

the spam is cool sometimes :D

back to topic....

What I think is weird are the defenders spawns, I think they are random which makes it hard for some1 to snipe if he respawns at beach and vice versa

Re: back to topic....

Originally posted by Bossk
What I think is weird are the defenders spawns, I think they are random which makes it hard for some1 to snipe if he respawns at beach and vice versa

duh it is like any other map too
when u spawn at keg in ocean do u run for the shock to def the small pool?
anyway i like the new map
i got nice ideas and also neat new textures unlike the v smiple boring design of the original
maybe its something to try on pubs?