AS-OffWorldAssault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by thePROPHET!
But i still don´t know how to put the power cell @ the elevator to activate it? :confused:
There's a slot for it to the right of the switch at the back of the elevator iirc :)

Originally posted by Despise
lol ur dumb :P first get the ''key'' for it lol, walk a bit back in a little room and you find the ''key'' for it
I always find the Elevator Power Cell, but not a Key...

And beside that, the Objective List does mention the "PowerCell"... but wtf, how to use it on the Elevator???

Fs, i´m really dumb.. :(

dam nice map :D bit long dont think i would wanna play it as a league map but must say its got some nice parts to it :D

Originally posted by thePROPHET!
I always find the Elevator Power Cell, but not a Key...

And beside that, the Objective List does mention the "PowerCell"... but wtf, how to use it on the Elevator???

Fs, i´m really dumb.. :(

on the back of the big elevator, there's a slot for it :)

Nice1 :)

Its very "adventurelike" bigass map, remind me of Unreal SP game

Cool thing u can destroy defender beemers when attacking, me likes ;)

....its running on our crappy clanserv atm....

:lol:

just bring the battery to the empy slot behind the elavator (battery "key" is found in a locker, the elavator at end of caves)

how hard can it be? ;)

thanks for the comments guys, i know its a bit big for leagues also! but it was more of an experimental map tbh! now that im looking at it again i see alot of things i shouldve done diffrently! for one the assaultinfo properties!

Yeah basicaly all u gotta do to get the elevator started is get that powercell from the locker in the lift room, walk up to "battery slot" behind the elevator , the battery should appear in the slot and the elevator will start.

wish i'd made it a bit mor clear and worked out a way to make the bots work!

lol ice :teehee:

hm maybe it would be possible to cut it to 2 parts, some small adjustments and add both to league? :)

Is there a list of the maps currently being cycled on the DAMIT bigass maps servers anywhere?

I'd like to download and install them all before trying to join the server..

:D