AS-Navarone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just played it... Looks nice :thumb:
I don't see any non-takeable objectives, with 2 even sides this is an interesting map :nod:
Next time could you include a Objective List Weirdo? :P
Took me 8 mins to figure out the map, whilst 2nd time took me 3 (even then i was lost sometimes)

Worked in a weird way... When i do that i get the objectives allready, but whenever i press Console key (Delete in my .ini) It opens up the objective list again. I binded it back to F3 again, seems to work fine :)

Right now there's a choke point at tunnels objective at exit 2. Defenders can ignore defending tunnel passage objective and have 6 defenders going to exit2 instead where they have shock at tunnels (and the armor infront). It's comparable to the end on Asthenosphere map but only this time its with an opening as wide as a door. Also if defenders die at tunnels. They can reach tunnels objective quicker from their spawns than attackers can which I believe makes it impossible to complete this map.

So imo shock shouldn't be there and the opening down to tunnels has to be much wider. Might also have to move attackers spawn points closer for tunnels and perhaps also add a new spawn point after demolition charge 1. Demolition charge 2 is so far away from attackers spawn (suplies) while defenders can use snipers in left and right tower and also below the dam they can snipe over the bridge + they have shock. Defenders can teleport almost directly to demolition charge 2 via exit 2 too.