AS Maps to check out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
[edit] removed the 2k4-logo so X-bomb can join us in this thread [/edit]
For those that want some more AS Maps except those few coming with the game:

Classic remake maps:

AS-Grandcanyon2k4:
Screenshot: >>> click here <<<
Download: >>> click here <<<

AS-Frigate2k4:

New maps:

AS-J&S Derby
Screenshots: >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<<

AS-UnknownCube:
another link: >>> click here <<<

Beta Versions:

AS-Vindication:
Screenshots: >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ;

AS-TempleOfTrials: (think this is more something like a Bunny Track Map)
Scrennshots: >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<<
Download: click here for rarfile <<< ; >>> click here for zipfile <<<

Coming Soon:

AS-Jumpship:
Screenshots: >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<< ; >>> click here <<<
homepage: >>> click here <<<

There are few more beta and coming soon, but i cba to post themhere if they dont have any screenshots and nothing... so maybe later...
if you test all these i allready did a good job letting you spend a nice day with 2k4 :)

Last edited:
k im bored so im trying some out

Frigate2k4. Ive already played before, annoying things ... autocannon is fuckin godlike and its fooking hard (if not impossible) to get from the attackers spawn to the back deck i.e. where the normal old hammerjump was. It looks very nice though. :D
Overall 5/10

Fortress. Basically its like the start of ballistic. With the final objective being where the fan would be up on the cliff. Its quiet boring and ugly, also has vehicles (but avrils and mini turrets too.)
Overall 2/10

Confexia is f00king huge, i got bored after 5th objective or something. All the objectives seem to be hidden as well ffs, whats that all about? anyway, its basicall just like fallencity cept different colours and with vehicles. Guess i might get into it if i could be arsed learning where to go, but its not really my thing
Overall 5/10

Aloria Caves aka Guardia15millionXL; port from ROAR, guardia didnt work, doesnt work, and never fucking will work as a basis for an assault map GIVE IT UP!!!!!! This version of guardia has an obscene amount of turrets all over the place that can also be linked to make them nearly impossible to kill, takes the piss. Apart from that it might just be a nice map.
Overall 3/10

Cirban :lol: Those escalator things are so much fun weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ahem, part from that, basically you've got to diable 8 panels which are spread out over a wide area making them hard to find and defend. AFter that move onto an upper level, disable force field and destroy power cores :yawn:. How original.
Overall 4/10 (without escalators would be 1)

Germania. Very nice grapihcally, however the scaling seems a bit off, i dunno, just seemed to move across the battlefield very quickly. Once AGAIN no need for the autocannons. Could imagine certain parts getting pretty spammy but its without doubt the best so far.
Overall 6/10

WATERFRONT If u are only going to d/l one out of the whole bunch then download this. Its a port from a U2 map and its a great idea for an assault map. As it is the start is ideal for 6v6 (or 5v5) its just the expolsives that have to be placed (although well spread out) may be easily defended i would think, cant really tell. I also love the way you finish the map back from where u started it. Quality. Grpahics are also awesome as you might expect being a port.
Overall 10/10 :thumb:

Last edited:
i'm in same boat as joko with the boredom lol, i'll check them out now and give my verdict :d

Frigate: I think its quite good, worked out a couple of tricks, but i think a few more objectives are needed and yea the autocannon takes piss, but its easily avoidable, well you have no choice really, you have to avoid it lol. 7/10

Grandcanyon: Worst map iv ever pld on any ut based game lol. 1/10.....1 because i get 400 fps throughout the map, maybe cos there is nothing on the map apart from a couple of trees lol. Too big, no trick jumps, basically sucks :(

Last edited:
HUh i get this popup when i go to this thread:

edit its coz of that utk24 logo

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: SiRiUs13
As-Vindication is a good one an all. Both still in the beta stage though :\

Last edited:
Reactions: SiRiUs13
@ x-bomb: i removed the logo... should be better now... sorry, did not know that it would happen... :)

Last edited:
hey Joko... did filefront work fine with you?

i am trying to download all those maps... but it dont work?

i click on the download button where you can select one of the servers.... but nothing happens????

can someone help me? or maybe send me the maps then instead?

Last edited:
yeh filefront worked fine, got most of the others from gameservers.net though or else that really slow site, which is actually quiet good when it loads.

Joko said:
WATERFRONT If u are only going to d/l one out of the whole bunch then download this. Its a port from a U2 map and its a great idea for an assault map. As it is the start is ideal for 6v6 (or 5v5) its just the expolsives that have to be placed (although well spread out) may be easily defended i would think, cant really tell. I also love the way you finish the map back from where u started it. Quality. Grpahics are also awesome as you might expect being a port.
Overall 10/10 :thumb:
I hope your joking
Mapper didnt do anything but converted unreal 2 map to 2k4.
Idea is indeed good and the original lay-out is awesome, but the inside base just doesnt suit 2k4 movement.
This could be turned into awesome as-map, if the base would offer sum room for fighting, now its so cramped its impossible to finish.

i know its a port fs, the start is fucking immense though, as you say the inside maybe a bit small. atm its well good 2v2 obviously for 6v6 you'd need to change the inside to be bigger or just place explosives in different places but atm its the only thing close to a decent custom map the AS-2004 community have so please try and be positive :bounce:.

Should open a suggestion thread i reckon.

My wish list:

1. Extend under water tunnel further back, make it like a sewer or something that goes deep into mountain, maybe also make it bigger and put the switch for the main doors there instead of the computer room. Maybe by destroying hydraulic system or generator or something.
2. Generally increase the size of inside, or just get rid of some of the pipes and stuff to give more room for a battle.
3. Change last attackers spawn so its more of a race between attack and defence to get back to ship (final objective)
4. Add more lilly pads to water so you dont have to swim as far.
5. Maybe make it possible to trick jump up the waterfall (but very hard)
6. intro and ending sequence obviously

Obviously still need a mapper to take the project on as i cant seem to get hold of the original porter (mapper).
Anyway, Waterfront is still the pick of the bunch.

Last edited:
I'd still also love to see CTF-CBP2-Deep turned into an AS map :smoke:
Maybe i should learn to use the editor :o

That is nice yeh :D i stand corrected.

Only bad things are
1. that pink room :gay:
2. the final ramp leading up to the tank garage that totally RAPES fps
also how the fuck do i open tank doors? That wire mesh is around it :confused:

AS-Osaka

very very very nice map :D, kind of like Geko, but better, final castle could be well spammy need to test it out.

fel you need an accoutn on filefront to DL from them, btw joko that waterfront mirror is fooking slow :yawn: it better be worth the wait :shout: