As Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
is dead, maybe next time miner should tell you!

nice try miner, but it goes down with all the other failed cup attempts :(

i wanted a copy of ut2k4 =S was my onlie oppotunity...! see all da poor ppl on orange iAS den...! =X

I hate to say it .........

....... i really dont want to ...........

.........mmmmmmmmmmm cant hold ........ it ........ much ............

.......arrghhhhhh.....................................

TOLD YA SO!!!!

phew ..... soz

i take it st' was out? :D :P weren't the group stages almost over? rest would have been easy o_O

i hope he doesn't get the ut 2004 copies for himself and his clanmates now.

yip miner told me on pubz thats its dead because of some bitching, a notice was nice yes but who cares now anyway

Miner doesnt have a forum account so he told me to post for him

Miner said:
unlike the UTA guys, I don't like it if a lot of my time and money gets wasted by unappriciative people so I stopped it, which was a pity as we were more or less ready to do the finals.

fyi, the UT2k4 isn't going to my clan. Atari is doing what they want with it. Prolly some poor smelly homeless runt like ReD will get one from charity. Apologies for stopping, Miner

So what happened? who was bitching about what?

And what made Miner actually try and organize something like that without being able to take some shit? :\

Please don't turn this thread into a witch hunting like "it was XXX person's fault, he flamed Miner".

On a side note CeCe has a point, taking abuse is undoubtedly (sadly) part of any kind of admin task :angel:
You should be ready to handle it if you accepted the job. Thanks Miner for trying anyway.

p.s: huh?

Reactions: CeCe
Psychotic said:
Please don't turn this thread into a witch hunting like "it was XXX person's fault, he flamed Miner".]

No need, evryone who plays on pubs while Miner joins know whats happens.
He gets flaming all the time, but with no reason, calling players from div 1 newbs isnt very inteligence :P

Status
Not open for further replies.