Arrr, bless 'im

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

quizmaster draize

well is either ethel again, or knowing you some character from corneration street....

to be completely honest i have no idea - how about a clue?

When i first saw the guy on the right I thaught "thats oor Dennis Law". I did.
Then I noticed he was above the ground and remembered that "oor Dennis" was actually minus three foot two in his stockings.

Ah well.

captionmungus

oh the captions that could accompany that picture....

just look at the expression on that slack hooped crooners boat race...

evidence if ever it was needed that the king isnt dead, but has been abducted by a couple of cadillac loving aliens driving round the outskirts of vegas..

what a gr8 idea for a film - if terry gilliam reads this thread we could all get rich!

:rofl:

Although I haven't got my lovely avatar ready yet- what do I do when I have?- I have to ask you DraizeTrain: Am I mistaken or is yours the cover of the 4 non- blondes album?

"What's going on" D00d?

Yes it is m8...i just removed the wording on the original artwork :)

At the bottom of 1 of the `user cp' pages it has an avatar box...75x75 is the max size ur allowed. U can pick 1 of theirs or upload 1 of ur own :D