Are UK dudes mumbling on RW?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Are UK dudes mumbling on RW?

• Yes, I cant understand a f00king thing!

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No, they speak clearly as the queen herself

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes but the dutch n00bs are worse!!

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Yes and from now on all should speak German on RW ffs!!

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
its RW mate everyone mumbles on RW but speak clearly on TS

i cant hear a thing on RW and refuse to use again as all it does is slow me down for no tacticaal advantage as i cant hear shit.

emm so there!!!!! :whatever:

:arsemiss:

we only sound worse cause u drink Amstel fs :P

think tho if im bad for all you the reverse goes you all hard for me to understand.

u all should speak Scottish, it is after all the mother country

the english are the worst imho, the germans aren't such much better though

try only speaking english and trying to listen to a bunch of scandinavians and dutch people n shit. fs. its unpossible. :nod:

only thing i've ever understood is when swyzz or sonic or someone busted out some rap

'rolling down the streets bblab b;laalsdkfasd;f sippin on jin and juice'

but our accents come from generations practising English and working out the finer points of it all you guys are new in comparison and just learning :rolleyes:

aye and considering a brummie is from the midlands and the flow of ppl in the uk spread out from the midlands we should all now speak with a brummie accent allllll riigggggght our kid

You know that we just talk fast so we can speak the same language as the English, but they cant understand us :D