anyone work in pest control ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
Found out this morning i have a wasps nest in my attic :( want some USEFULL advice if anyone got any as too much cheapstake to pay for it if i dont have too

green rep points on offer here for funnyest and most usefull

Last edited:
spray insecticide into the nest at night (when they're far less aggressive and all at home)
well, that's what a quick google got me anyway :x
check for multiple exits is my own advice, make sure you get all of them when you spray that stuff.

Reactions: Ajax
Or hit them with a big stick and run away it works saw it once on tv. The guy did have a pool in his backyard where he jumped in but he was just hot from all that running

get the nest, runs as forrest gump on speed and touchdown the nest in raichu's dad's computer room, id like to see the look on his face then

Hire someone to get rid of them, unless you like being stung by wasps lol. If you do like being stung, get a big fuck off rock and lob it on the nest, shattering it and then run really fast :D

i'd advise on hiring someone myself :p

cant do the run like fuck method :(

i have a very shallow roof, and to get at them i would either have to crawl to the nest or remove slates from roof and spay from above, there is only one hole they going though atm but i dont wanna block it and trap em in the attic just in case they find a way into the flat itself then i wouldnt bee (excuse pun) happy

mash up the nest at night
trust me it works

go up there abou 3am, fully clad out so if they do wake up in time u'll be ok, and just take a baseball bat to it and run off as fast as u can. if u can't get down and they are coming for u, just dont move and let them land on u :P

well we've had a wasp nest in part of our home, we actually left it because it was not effecting us in anyway and after the summer it was gone and never returned. So if the wasps are causing no problem you could just try to ignor the fact you have a wasp nest and wait for winter. They are more than likely annoying you tho :\

aye the hole they getting though is right above the front door :( kinda hard to ignore there if it had been round the back i wouldnt of cared

Step 1) Take a picture of your hairy back
Step 2) Show it to the subject(s)
Step 3) They will all die a fearsome and slow death.

:thumb: I guarantee success!

the most cruel:

Place a few 2/3 - 3/4 empty beer bottles in a range of 5-10m. they will all go inside and drown, and there will be many!! :D it's really funny after a few hours you just take the bottle and flush em down the toilet :P cover the bottle with sommin when you transport it, some may still be alive ;)

the most funny (if that's not funny enough):

place a chair as a ramp infront of the nest and do a bicycle kick with it - right into your neighbours garden :o

Re:

just leave it there you great big puff, in winter they will die, then you get rid of the entrences to the nest and or destroy it.

woman

tbh, I had a wasp hice growin in my franda, just got a can of deoderant and a lighter :devil:

when it's growing that's no problem, but when it is finished they will attack you like fuck when you do that. you don't want that, even if their poison is not strong.

I've fell in a wasps hive before, got stung 11 times, they wasps/bees here Ice is merely a prick they give you :P, none of this killer bee shit