Another Riddle

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ZoLa

I Suck
Apr 25, 2003
Iceland,Reykjavík
A man and his son were on a roadtrip, the man had to take a quick turn and while he did that another man on a car appeared and they crashed. The Man died but his boy lived but he had to have a surgery because he got some thing stuck in his stummic. When they arrived the boy on the hospital with a helicopter and when they made him ready for a surgery the surgeon said i cant make a surgery on this boy because his my son.

How can this be?

this has been posted before by you I think. Remembered this one.

Thats a Classic riddle been around for many many years... Although it used to be alot harder in a more sexist world
Usually the doctor these days is described as a surgeon and that makes it a little harder!

Tim

ZoLa said:
A man and his son were on a roadtrip, the man had to take a quick turn and while he did that another man on a car appeared and they crashed. The Man died but his boy lived but he had to have a surgery because he got some thing stuck in his stummic. When they arrived the boy on the hospital with a helicopter and when they made him ready for a surgery the surgeon said i cant make a surgery on this boy because his my son.

How can this be?

You told it not long ago in IRC