Another Preview...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

n3Cro

Dec 15, 2001
Germany
....of UnrealTournament²°°³, I dunno if you already know it but its ~ half an our long and life stream from a italian site :
mms://videostream.ngi.it/wcg2002-ut2003.wmv

i just switched off after it started talkin about the unrealED but the weapon guide was pretty immense and bombin run actually looks quite good i have to say

what if some1 like Sam gets the ball :S :S

then ull be guarding some1 who will never score and ull have 2 shoot him in the lava or something to get the ball in to play again. Will suck in public I think.

anyway, shootin him in the lava if he does have the ball will be twice as fun :D

ahh if he upsets u all that much y not just get the admin to ban his cd key thingy ........... doh!

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
ahh if he upsets u all that much y not just get the admin to ban his cd key thingy ........... doh!
I havent seen any talk bout CD key anywhere, could u give me link where its mentioned ?

most prolly there will be one i just have that feeling, a reason for me to actually buy a piece of software for the first time in about 6 years or so:D

A curse for those that want to make back-up (ahem) copies of their original cd and install it from the back-up and accidentally sell the original, or return it to the shop, or ..

Erm nevermind :D

Crusader