And peeps say Div 1 is bad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

It aint the fact that it's a game, it's the way ppl talk and act. It doesn't matter what it is about.

If some1 cheats at a computer game or nicks a small amount of money its not the fact of what u lost but how u lost it.

:lol: i read it all :)

i also read the irc logs but bassicly thur had a go at timmah and wintermute

was fc to read

yes PLEASE

DO read the FDC forums!!

if you do, you will see it was because a typo Toaster made in the game, which ment he insulted Thur instead of complimenting her, like he intended...

we thoroughly investigated the matter and we came to an adult and reasonable solution.... apogizes where made and the matter was put behind us within 2 days...

the reaction of thur was a bit strong, but understandable because the war wasn't going all her way... and then an insult came...

no hard feelings whatsoever anymore, not with FDC or with BiB, we where good friends, are good friends and will remain good friends...(i'm gonna kill any bastard in FDC that uses Gaelic abuses again :P)

as you all can see, overheated things like this CAN be solved in a decent matter, and don't have to go all out of hand with huge flame wars and grudges...

so come all and see how bad div.3 is :P :P

Last edited:
She shot me head of , wanted to compliment her by saying *shot* , typo , typed sot , what seems to mean whore , or drunkard... , not very friendly I know , bummer ,calilng someone a whore while trying to compliment here :( :(

Originally posted by Toa$ter
She shot me head of , wanted to compliment her by saying *shot* , typo , typed sot , what seems to mean whore , or drunkard... , not very friendly I know , bummer ,calilng someone a whore while trying to compliment here :( :(
U've completely missed the point m8. `Sot' never did, never has and never will mean `whore'. I believe ur accuser new full well that u had made a typo but needed an excuse to justify their actions...and after studying the recording of the game this was the best that they could come up with :nono: