~@Alton Towers Date and Signup Form DEADLINE: 10th JULY!!!!@~

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i've finally signed up to the new forum :)

Name Pete
ICQ 76223763
Location of where ure coming from Dinnington near sheffield thats up north for all the southerners :P i will be driving but i warn anyone who wants a lift I only passed a while ago... ;)

Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:pika:

OK so far the following people have signed up:

1. ME
  2. Martz
  3. Plonko
  4. SlaveBoy
  5. UK_Warrior =)Ai(=
  6. Stiffler _=)Ai(=
  7. Optical
  8. Neo >ION<
  9. THE Lightning
  10. -={Mi5}=- McNeill ... possibly
  11. (SUYM) Mogul of Pain
  12. Cazman ((si><th))
  13. Lupus ((si><th))
  14. Penny )FJS(
  15. (-8-) PyROm
  16. NiGhT_owl (Helen)
  17. Angel
  18. Ajax )FJS(
  19. Peebe
  20. Mr_Bungle
  21. Hogo >ION<
  22. e)(cistenZ
  23. Tanya
  24. Spirit
  25. Crusader ... possibly
  26. {SUYM}_ Pikachu
    [/list=1]

if ya names not on that list and u still want to go then get posting :)

Last edited:
altontowers.gif

Last edited:
Arrange flight and stuff on monday..

so i guess this is my sign-up..

Martz > maybe we can sort out if i can drive with you from Liverpool?

I'll be there anywayzzz:D

W00t? Smark is going to Alton??

Well Im going from Nottingham (Bungle ur from notts arent u??), but prob is were going on holidays in august (first week) so I dunno, I guess it wouldnt matter that much tho, as I could always arrange it with that travel center in victoria centre :\

Crusader

if u want me to add anybody/ amend the details on that list please icq me with them on 36950025 and i will update it

that thing with Martz isn't arranged yet...

i might drive with him..

:lol:

fs!

sorry, i jsut assumed you knew i was comin coz of stifflers post

anyways il be there, goin with stiff :)

dont worry caz u big slag :D

Vertical drop sounds kewl ;) Better try it everyone who's going! Can't go myself coz of long distances and work.. Btw, was in theme park in blackpool, and the same day i was there, a 10 or 11 year old boy died..:eek::( Rides was secured with safety seat bealts, which u could take off during ride :eek::eek: SHOCKING! And that's just what the boy did.. Btw, Pepsi MAX was dull :P

Alton looks good :) (Those who still doesn't know.. Alton Towers is a theme park)

well, the most shocking was that Blackpool theme park has won prizes 4 best security :eek: and plenty of the rides had safety belts.. Btw, it wasn't the first time they've had an accident.. 2-3 weeks l8er i read in the newspaper about a collision on Pepsi Max ride between 2 "trains"... ppl getting neck probs etc. :eek:
Alton is probably better.. but watch out! Could be safety belts there 2 :(

OK. The park opens at 9:30am - and the rides start at 10:00am. Prices are £23.00 (at the most, they seem to vary depending on how much money you have)

Status
Not open for further replies.