Admire the scenery

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I use MPclassic actually; never spotted the DivX player icon on there till u mentioned it :p:

I need to clean up my desktop... but like most things it's one of those jobs that keeps getting put off. :D

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
:rolleyes:

Oh they're real alright.... but maybe you'd like to know why i really posted them?? ;)

Here's a big hint: Try highlighting the images with your mouse! :p:

I can *see* that there are two images there, but highlighting (or selecting) the image does not bring the hidden image to the fore.

What is the recommended way of seeing" the second image ?

And I have now tried this on 3 different monitors.

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
Just highlight the images as you would do to text if u wanted to copy it.

I've heard reports that the desired effect doesn't work in non-ie browsers, such as Mozilla. gl anhoo.
and then I read this post, and went Aaahhhhhh.

I can confirm that it does not work with mozilla.

Originally posted by El_Scrotus
What is the recommended way of seeing" the second image ?

If you max the contrast on the image on all bands; then tweak the brightness on each individual band; you can more-or-less see the desired effect. :D

Either that; or bin ur crappy browser. :p:

/edit

Easier than both; just resize the image by 50%; bam.

Last edited:
Originally posted by jwer_NL
fs images own

just select it huey you tit can't be that hard it worked on every comp here :P
FFS..so I'm a tit..cant select it
maybe I should ask Mughi..ain't she the smart one??

Originally posted by Sullen_Scrota
I can confirm that it does not work with mozilla.

Yeah, makes sense, the trick relies on the IE highlighting method which uses a crosshatching technique to highlight alternating pixels, whereas mozilla works on all pixels.