Adebayor Stomps on Van Persie's Head!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Adebayor is just a twat, it wouldnt surprise me if he would get a ban after the way he celebrated his goal.

ban imo for the stomp.......
fine imo for the celebration........gary neville got a fine i think for kissing his united badge at the liverpool fans.

Seriously, why is that guy wasting his time playingn football when he should be in:the UC?
edit: :yes I know stomps isnt allowed. Used to be in pride
edit2: gg eyesight

Last edited:
ban imo for the stomp.......
fine imo for the celebration........gary neville got a fine i think for kissing his united badge at the liverpool fans.

And for Rooneys stomp on Aalborg's players neck? Or his elbow on Faye last season?

Until ALL cases get the same treatment, you can't make an example out of this as his eyes aren't even on RVP, although it probably was aimed that way. However, the sooner all the cases are given 4 match bans at least, the better. This won't though and shouldn't be any different or it is just further proof of the FA's inconsistency and incompetence.

getting fined for kissing badges , getting yellow cards for taking off shirts or other celebrations is a fucking joke , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz l2 have passion faggot fifa