[adc] Vs {suym}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Clash of the titans! Result 7-1. (For us)
We couldn't manage a team at first so we played first maps 5 v 6 (wich we one harrr). After that they brought Uzi and Des in ( I don't blame them;)). we subbed Subz with Gazzzzz.

GG

Reactions: Despise
Lazy?!?!?! I'm the one who remembered making screenshots! (AND UPLOADING THEM!!)

Nais one mido :thumb: Got 2 rampages there. Does that count aswell? :p:

Last edited:
Nais one mido Got 2 dominatings there. Does that count aswell?
nice guys, got killed 5times by the mortar there :thumb:. Does that count aswell?

Lazy?!?!?! I'm the one who remembered making screenshots! (AND UPLOADING THEM!!
well pressing a button and uploading pics ain't a big challenge..ain't it? :P

Gazzy said:
Hehe gg :)

i wasnt expecting to play fs :p:

gg

same here, was supposed to be working, but fucked my back up. Just got out of bed before war, as I was hungy. ah well a war straight after it wasnt that bad :D

Atleast u guys didnt have a Unstoppable nenenene :crazy:

gaz u minigunning dwarf ill smack ur head against the ceiling!

/me goes to get more painkillers coz desssy is hungry!

Reactions: sneez
hehehe well played dessy! :D

Ur sniping was a pain in the fucking arse fs, more effective than my minigun this time :P

Gazzy said:
hehehe well played dessy! :D

Ur sniping was a pain in the fucking arse fs, more effective than my minigun this time :P

I needed to zoom in pretty far to spot you there on the overlord beach u fuckin dwarf!

:P

Gazzy said:
:lol:

Aye, lucky for me that i dont have a prob hitting u with my mini coz ur so fucking big des fs :P

/me grabs the dwarf and slaps him with his head against the ceiling... once again.

Should have been 100 frags if u were normal size u fucking dwarf!

some1 should hack ur account and rename u ''Dwarf''. ;)