[ADC] Vs SUYM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
SUYM? Show us your merc....your new name i hope.

syum.jpg

that was b4 the match.

when asked about 1 of there players Vince (That was the name used)
vince.jpg

never seen the real vince play with a name like this!!!!!
+

merc1.jpg

Then after the person left, another person joined in, and they used the name SUYM.....when asked who is was, he never said any thing

suymname.jpg

I never fort this clan would go so low :(
you were good guys once, and hope you will b again soon.
This league needs to get away from mercs, and u halp them :(

MERC SUCK

Thats the flaming over with:(
Now about the match.

we played on server 1, and tonight it was very laggy again :(
dont think there was 1 person that did not say 'fucking lag'
Score stayed very close up to 4-4, then we pulled away,
u did a very nice launch on GolgothAL..Pld...

Would like to thx the [ADC] guys for playing thx guys.

And would like to thx suym(just there real members) for the game.
and pld cj :D who got her mouse out and killed me a few times tonight :D

Score was
[ADC] 8
SUYM 4

Please NOTE: ANY comments that is not about this match will get removed.

Last edited:
SUYM Match comments
SUYM: cj and mido also played server was laggy as hell worse i have ever seen it suym will no longer play on server one or two after this month

WHAT ABOUT VINCE? AND SUYM?

ok 1st point

we where trying hard to get as many players in to play as possable, most clan wont admit they using we said before the match started we would cos we had a major player shortage, in fact you was in our irc channel untill just before game started, you saw what problems we where having it wasnt untill e)( showed up that we where even going to play I was that close to giving you the game by forfit

2nd point

we wanted to change the date of the game so we could play with a full team of monkeys, you guys stated you would`nt play any other day.

3rd point

We managed to get a full team -1 player ok we used a merc but hey so do a lot of other clans get over it, using a merc ment we couldn`t do any of our custom launchs witch gave us a disatvantage, also ment due to new player in side and two players who anit played for ages half team didnt know our tactics

4th point

that icq msq your see me stating i didnt wanna use merc`s but by not letting us change date you gave me no choice, suym never has or never will have a problem with using mercs, we only do it though when we have to and today we had to. This is the first time in way over a year suym has had to use a merc we did so to make the game enjoyable, we didnt expect to win fielding the team we went out with tonight just wanted a enjoyable game 5v6 isnt enjoyable

I don`t want to start a flame war your nice guys you have your standards we have ours.

oh yeah server was laggy as hell :(

oh and as for who the mercs where iam not saying cos i dont want them flamed ill just say 1 is same div as us and 1 is from div 5!!! yes we used two, one had to drop out so other was dragged in from irc. Like i said i wanted a fun match which it was.

Originally posted by Ajax
2nd point

we wanted to change the date of the game so we could play with a full team of monkeys, you guys stated you would`nt play any other day.
We had no other time :(

Originally posted by Ajax
I don`t want to start a flame war your nice guys you have your standards we have ours.

oh yeah server was laggy as hell :(
i dont want a flame war, they get out of hand.
and yes server was very laggy, in warm-up map i had pl of up to 92% ffs

and the 1st person that merc'ed is in div2.(we belive) and y did he use vince's name? looks bad on him.

Plz pm and tell me who the merc's were, u have my word that i wont flame them and tell any one eles who they were.

MERC'S SUCK :shout: :mad:
And some really bad excuses to use a merc too
We managed to get a full team -1 player ok we used a merc but hey so do a lot of other clans get over it
Infact there is no excuse to use mercs at all

This sucks SUYM

oh and as for who the mercs where iam not saying cos i dont want them flamed ill just say 1 is same div as us and 1 is from div 5!!! yes we used two, one had to drop out so other was dragged in from irc. Like i said i wanted a fun match which it was.
:nono:

that servers r really unplayable, last 8 wars i played on it always have that 'red box' in right side of my screen. if ppl start shooting at me i get 50 pl or sumthing...(it never happens on publics btw)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im from div 2 ;) :P

Personally i don't give a fuck if a clan use mercs (coz most clans do it when they have short ppl)

edit: i forgive u deadly

Last edited:
ok this proofes not only deadly is a weird dude and prolly gets kicked from sek but he also tells the adc pw

jezus christ!!

omg this is not fair to me.

I am only defending SUYM, cuz i fel guilty to them cuz i was one of the mercs..

But ok, ill remove thos e things ive just posted. But it's not fair to say i play for a lot of clans. I only play for SEK and P*I.

And UT is for FUN. If i didnt play for SUYM, the match would be forfeited --> no fun. I only gave u guys some fun fs. But i will never be a merc again, due to the probles it gives.

Sorry ADC and SUYM that i fucked up your match. I was only trying to give ADC and SUYM some fun yesterday night, with playing a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.