[ADC] Vs [DI]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i dont think we should argue about this match it was fare.we had 5 u had 6 that wasnt fair but it was our fault.we thank uks for server (a lot).i didnt say any thing to u guys in the server cause i didnt want to flame but i heard lots of fuck off's from your clan with i dont think should happen. i heard some 1 from ADC keep on saying DI are lamers and if we was in a non laggy server we would kick your asses . wtf is that ? that server was good they have the same server as your clan server from jolt !!!
anyway its over now and after all its ONLY a game fs:nod:

We lost 2 BoD in a rematch and we was lagged like hell bt we didnt complain because thats that we gave them a rematch we paid the price so i wasnt ready to give our win away by having a rematch.

about the player mod thing it wasnt that bad 1 min a each half of a map (it sucks must say ).but in the early stage of the match u was losing player and we was w8ing .

i am not sure what the problem was u guys getting kick but i will talk to uks about it.

soul

(thx 2 uks 1ns more!)

ok i dont think we should argue about this match it was fare
Are you a fuckin idiot? FARE?
we kept losing players how the fuck is that fare?

i didnt say any thing to u guys in the server cause i didnt want to flame but i heard lots of fuck off's from your clan

MMMmmmmm?
Cant rember people saying fuck off all the time!

and if we was in a non laggy server we would kick your asses
We will never know!

i am not sure what the problem was u guys getting kick but i will talk to uks about it.
Its a first a [DI] player Telling us we had problems getting kicked!
Talk to who u want, but dont u think its too late for that now? should have been done LAST night when we were getting kicked not now.

Well, U got kicked.. We not.. So it was YOUR problem after all.. U had to ask UKS LAST NIGHT!

Maybe it wasnt fare, but we played with less members than u did, many maps with only 5 players..

:rofl: you guys like flaming, right?

Well, I think we will soon meet again (month or 2) and you will get the chance to show us how incredible better you are. But for now you have to choose if you want to take your defeat as men or keep babbling around like 8 years old children.

keep babbling around like 8 years old children.
watch it, mido is 12....

its ONLY a game fs
sure is....

we´ll meet again! hopefully better then this one, [ADC]´s still the clan that helped us a lot when we just started [DI] and we never had problems b4. it´s not like we r the only clan in the complete league that would have made this descision.

Originally posted by Deadl¥²°°²
Well, U got kicked.. We not.. So it was YOUR problem after all.. U had to ask UKS LAST NIGHT!

Maybe it wasnt fare, but we played with less members than u did, many maps with only 5 players..
That ur server was shit was also ur problem not r problem.
We still played on the other server UKS but because u didn't have any problems with it is was fine with u.

And Deadly because u only played one map u better shut it.
Because u have no idea how it was like.

And we where kind enough again to help a clan and where ready again to play on a other server we never played on.

And u better not ask any think of me to help u with a launche or what ever for a while because u can think im not realy in the mode for that.

And next time say something in server Soul because its shit if u dont respawned to us when we say server is shit and that it only keeps kicking us.

Yeah u said something in DI server because it was also shit for u but he when u are winning and other clan keeps gething players kick ok there was this pause thing.
But that isn't the problem it was the problem that these player where defending a objective. and when he is kicked and gets back in map the opbjective he is defending is now open.

And what realy sucks was that they even where gething kicken when they just where at the point to finish to map that is realy lame.
I dont mind losing a match but losing like this just sucks.

Well, U got kicked.. We not.. So it was YOUR problem after all
Our Problem we got kicked....FUCK OFF TWAT.
How the fuck is it our problem? did we ask to get kicked all the fuckin time?

U had to ask UKS LAST NIGHT
Wrong Again. [DI] asked.

But for now you have to choose if you want to take your defeat as men or keep babbling around like 8 years old children.
We have lost b4, that is not the problem............
Its losing a match when your players kept getting kicked my the server

hummm

we can we kicked some from adc on the uks server ?
humm ask -=Brave=- pl for a server log file and you can see what happens i think
but nobody will and can kick some from a other server
and why we have not played on adc server ?
ok di server sucks sorry for this shit
i hope next time is a better match
sorry for all this shit
this is my last write in here
cu all

ask -=Brave=- pl for a server log file and you can see what happens i think
He is going to have a look:D

why we have not played on adc server ?
We dont a server anymore:(

di server sucks sorry for this shit
Just a little,
the problem with your server could be.....Its had to much :jd:

i hope next time is a better match
Me too mate.

this is my last write in here
:D when everone has finished i will lock this post.

hope the next match will b just as our last 3 matches, and that we can :beer: again when we're all :flame: `ed out :nod:
ok,think im done here too!

=may the force b with u=

Sorry 4 my flaming then..

But i was :angry: tooo..
Maybe i had nothing to be angry about, but well i dunno.. fs..

I hope we can be friendly again? :cuddle: :love: :kiss: :3some: :bowdown:

i h8 flaming sry

:smurf:i think its got out of hand :(

he should just forget it :blackeye:

we will fight again soon and c who wins then (not like it matters)

:boxing:

cya

Status
Not open for further replies.