[ADC] vs BiB

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: [ADC] 7-2 BiB
Date: 10/19/03
----------------------

We met us at 17:00GMT (damn nice time) on server#6.
Topper and Marshall played and they did their work vveryy well :).
It was a nice friendly and little bit spamming war, without serverprobs :).

Again Mido rocked, he made a new Record on Hispeed :).
Of course nice pld all.

Last edited:
Map#4
--------
sry forgot to make the 3-0-screenie.
hm what can i say to that map: well pld mates :)

Angelus> -)BiB(-: first a message from slimshady: assaulters who dont camp is kinda ironic

<Angelus> if he want to have a dig, he can always use my icq ffs

first of all it was not a dig or a flame, and i know why why you called yourselves that because you didnt want to spawnCAMP etc

i dont have a problem with spawncamping in fact i dont recall you doing it in the match anyway

i just found it ironic that a clan thats called(or was once called) assaulters who dont camp has a tendency to...well...camp objectives:D

it was just funny to me:)

so i apoligize for my sense of humour :calm:

GG ADC!:wave:

its called assault....if they camp they camp you do it back live with it....llamas =p

sound slike slim got no bad feelins, but why do people go on about this ?...I've never played one single match where people weren't camped defendin the objectives. Isn't that the idea of the game ? What ya meant to do, run round a bit so u aint campin ? Ridiculous.

Uhm y do ppl only bitch about are name when they lose ro us.

owell its just a game ffs and GG BiB better luck next time 2bad u lost the proas match 2 PM :D