[ADC] vs AUT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a big phat lmao @ iceman.........what have u to do with the match!?...anyways, looks i cant say it ofthen enough

ONE of us waved 2 TIMES.........

remark: The world's still turnin'............*wavin 3 times to iceman* fs...u should care bout ur 1337 biz'

this is an open forum, isnt it?

if the name UKS hasnt been posted, then i would not have posted at all, but then i decided to let you know what i think, thats what forums are usually used for. i didnt flame, just told the facts straight out.

so you are like LMAO and ROFL and stuff, because i care, but:

why do you care that i care? :lol: think your thought to the end before you post ...

Last edited:
if you used it all the time (zeuss' comment made me think he accepts this kind of cheat, and he's your clanleader, aint he?) it would be lame, you cant deny that.

anyway i didnt plan to get involved in this any further, so :wave:

Originally posted by STaMpeDe
a big phat lmao @ iceman.........what have u to do with the match!?...anyways, looks i cant say it ofthen enough

ONE of us waved 2 TIMES.........

remark: The world's still turnin'............*wavin 3 times to iceman* fs...u should care bout ur 1337 biz'

uhm i saw u waving aswell at the end by switch of Golgotha so dont say it was only one of u. And i know for a fact it was u because i shot a frag ball at the one waving at me and there game a MSG u killed Stampede. So dont say it was only one of u doing this because it wasn't.

ice...halt einfach die klappe

du hast mit diesem match nicht das geringste zu tun und es nervt mittlerweile dass so ein spammer wie du immer seinen senf dazu geben muss.
halt dich aus der sache am besten raus

i didnt flame anybody i just decided to let you know what i think, and if you read what i posted in a objective way you will note that its all true.

if you dont want other people to comment it then sort it in ICQ or IRC.

flaming me in a language the others cant understand is just lame.
but nevermind most ppl get angry at me when they are out of arguments.

edit: i prefer being called "experienced forum user" instead of "spammer" ;)

Last edited:
i know what he wrote.

Amd when i said something about UKS server was about ur old server atleast i think u got a new one.
That server kept kicking us and so did server 1 this time in the first 4 maps and that what sucked because on Gol we almost had seige and huron but server killed us so we didn't get those 2 objectives

now u really disappoint me Lawless :(

i dont even have a bind like this...i have to call the taunt menue and then select wave with the mouse, but wait....yes im that skilled and can play and go thru this menue...i 4got....fs LAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEE

LIAR! im outta here. ...........:( havent expected this...fs

Whatever u say i know what i saw maybe it was some1 els from ur team and u jumped in the way of the fragball whatever. there was some1 waving at gol and in other maps aswell.

And next time u bitch about fair play in a match whne we say something. Look first at urself because that ö yeah"and "u like that "taunting sucked aswell.

owell going to close this thread now. They won fine for them.
Next time we will win from them on a better server and they will have there wave binds removed so they cant "accidentally"press them.

I normally dont like flaming but this time i just found it unfair becasue i saw ppl sliding by waving at me. Ok i guess u cant press a from key on every map:rolleyes:.

And next time lay of the voice taunting aswell thats also against the rules
Match Game-Play Rules

Do not spam the console with taunts or text, the other clan may need to use the teamsay to discuss tactics or exchange information.

The use of hacked skins, mixed skins or any kind of other non standard UT or Bonus Pack skin that has not been permitted by the league is forbidden.

The use of lag slide exploits, physical taunt bindings, aim-bots, radars, item timers or any other kind of cheat is strictly prohibited.

Making use of any map specific bug (known or unknown) which prevents the attackers from completing the map or the defenders from effectively defending the map is prohibited.

if u find i still did u wrong just PM

Last edited:
Made by STaMpeDe {[AUT]}
ADC HAD NO PACKETLOSS!!!!! ADC HAD SUB 100 PINGS!!!!!!

now plz dont say we are lame or stuff like this. That is all ur own f00kin bussines...

We won, accept this.

My last post on this matter.

[ADC] DID have P/L and and Sub 100 pings? would of loved to have a sub 100 ping,(so that comment is a lot of bull shit!!) very bad in that match, running around for about 10 sec with NO GUN is no fun :(

and about saying your lame....U said 1 of your players used a WAVE BIND.....HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT, EVEN THO HE DID NOT MEAN TO PUSH THE BUTTON, Y DID HE HAVE IT ON HIS COMPUTER...DOES HE USE IT ON PUBS?
And yes u did win, So how about a friendy THIS MONTH?

made by <-)LBU(-> Zeuss {[AUT]}

You cant aim better with using wave taunts @lawless (that isnt cheat). We won fair...

If u used any wave bind,thats not fair... thats called cheating!!!!

Last edited:
ADC vs AUT

oh well.....u dont believe me that u always had better pings than us!?

http://mitglied.lycos.de/stampedeaut/zip/adc.zip

well, thats it...most of te time sub 100. I never played with a better ping than 120 in any league match. And thats MY f00kin problem and i dont complain and whine....ffs

about the wave thing. I know many ut players that have wave binds and after a match is over wave to the opponent or stuff like that...Why did epic invent it?

Well, it just shows how lame ADC is when they need to discuss about a player that waves two times in the whole match....

no re match, no funmatch. Just a big FUCK U! we won

Re: ADC vs AUT

well, thats it...most of te time sub 100. I never played with a better ping than 120 in any league match. And thats MY f00kin problem and i dont complain and whine....ffs

about the wave thing. I know many ut players that have wave binds and after a match is over wave to the opponent or stuff like that...Why did epic invent it?

Well, it just shows how lame ADC is when they need to discuss about a player that waves two times in the whole match....

ok i see u cant let this rest so fuck u then and Fuck Zuess aswell he came to are channel yesterday asking us to let this rest we said we would do this but as it seems u cant do the same who is the fuckhead now.

And that waving 2 times in a match we dont know he did this 2 time so we must take ur word for this.
He also could have dont this constanly because i have seen it more then 2 time.

So a big FUCK U to u and ur lamer clan :fingers:

And Zuess next time u wanna ask us to let this rest make sure i tell ur lamers clan mates to do the same.

Sorry

hi ADC

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im clan representative of AUT and i just wnat to say "sorry" cause this post of stampede.
our clan dont wanna flame you.
i willt lak to stamp about this.
just letz have a good athmosphere between the clans.

cya

Status
Not open for further replies.