[ADC] vs AUT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
We played the ***** tonight on server#1and it was very laggy its self tonight:( on the 2nd map we asked AUT if we could play this match again later in the month, and all they said was NO..
So a nice big FUCK YOU!! to you lot.

Wish 1 of u twats would stop waving at us when u shot...ffs
and stop with the lame taunts all the way through the match, League binding did not stop it :( (wish it would)

Wank..server(due to lag)...Wank...match ************

In the first few maps for some reason our players kept getting disconnected :( this did not help our attack in any way:(

[edit: was too strong..had to tone it down a bit]

Last edited:
nice PacketLoSS AUT.....
had to guess where u were goin 10 secs in advance to
actually hit u. Is this the way to win?
:confused:

wow it was like playing on UKS server we gething kick and all sucked ass. And how low can u get having major lag and using wave binds yeah way to go nice win 2 bad my demo record didn't worked or i would have had prove so u where lucky.
Fucking lamers bitching about letz have a fair game no waunts and the fucker saying was using his wave taunts yeah nice going AUT.

AUT match quote
{[AUT]}: server lagged like hell (our 3 germans got 200 ping and 'bout 20 pl) and some adc's disconnected sometimes (lol) They all had sub 100 pings but still went like: <utabot100> 3:04 : [ADC]KANE: its only Aut so must be lag ....hehe sorry ADC, we're new in div3, we need sum points ;) anyways, gg...learn how 2 lose plz that belongs to fair play

learn how 2 lose plz that belongs to fair play
What the fuck do you know about fair play, when asked to have this match later in the month, u said NO,
THATS WHAT YOU CALL FUCKIN FAIR PLAY. :wanker:

yeah had a few bad server days like that before.... just have to watch them go sliding by, and waving just to be polite,
and hope to hit em before you run out of ammo :(

LEARN HOW TO LOOSE POINTS?????????????????????
WTFFFFFF!!!! I have been in clans for one and a half year,
i know bloody well what loosing points is......TITS

learn how to respect and play fair nuts!

atleast we didn't use wave bind u fucking lamers Fair play my ass.
The use of lag slide exploits, physical taunt bindings, aim-bots, radars, item timers or any other kind of cheat is strictly prohibited.

so way to go u cheating assholes

Originally posted by viracocha
ffs..adc..u r acting like a bunch of noobs..i watched the game....at all times u had the ping advantage ..all players suffered pl ..face it you were out classed by a better team and as for aut using any form of cheating...that's bollux they r all a nice fair bunch of players....now eat up your humble pie and take it like the noobs you r behaving like.....

p.s. practice ffs:D
:mingun: AUT
:gay: ADC

First off who the fuck r ya?

U watched match, good for you, BUT how did you see pings in game?
We were not out classed, by AUT the server fucked us big time,
+ if that was the case of them out classing us, Y wont they give us a re-match?
now eat up your humble pie and take it like the noobs you r behaving like.
LOL
FUCK OFF TWAT
theses n00bs still want a re-match with AUT? y r they running from us?....i can tell ya y.....THEY WILL LOSE IF THEY PLAY AS AGAIN.....

NOW FUCK OFF OUT OUR FORUM :D

so u watch on every players screen. impressive but i know what i saw and if my demo didn't fuck up i would have had prove of u lamers using ur wave binds.
anyway one of ur players admitted using his wave bind so there u have it u cheated ur way to a win.

haha, u guys sound pretty pissed :P

know most of AUT, not that bad a fella's usually...

weird that they use wave binds, i have seen it before and they are wank, but not by AUT players..

sounds like the server was wank for both sides, but they don't have to reschedule if they don't want to ... oh well, get another server next time and get revenche :P

(P.S. you can see pings in the browser you know ;))

Pff always lag, every match ffs. I'm in aut insta gib btw they r really fair..but why dont reschedule? btw upc is really fucked up last days, playing with 200 ping ffs

:eek:
@ Zombie: on the 2nd map we asked AUT if we could play this match again later in the month, and all they said was NO..
So a nice big FUCK YOU!! to you lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LoL im sure u would stop this match when u where in front 2:0 We had the higher ping and sure the same lags!!!!!!!!! but we didnt cry arrount.

Wish 1 of u twats would stop waving at us when u shot...ffs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im really Sorry m8s. Bind is delidet!!! But you REALLY think u lost 8:3 because of 2 time wavetaunt instead of pressing a other button ??

When the sever was bad dont forget we played all on the same server m8s. You unterstand?? fine !!! I dont wanna start to cry about our pings because its not your foult when we have bad ping. like its not our foult that the server is bad (we would play on server 3 .....)

@Jedy: nice PacketLoSS AUT.....
had to guess where u were goin 10 secs in advance to
actually hit u. Is this the way to win?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U know what u talking about ??? U Really think it is fine to play with packetloss? And we can do nothing because this is in the hands of the providers. i wish i had your connection.

Jedy: LEARN HOW TO LOOSE POINTS?????????????????????
WTFFFFFF!!!! I have been in clans for one and a half year,
i know bloody well what loosing points is......TITS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
where did u read this m8?? LEARN HOW TO LOOSE POINTS? stampede : learn how 2 lose plz.|||| as a match command.
because of: <Lawless> so fuck u on ur lame win hope u enjoy the points next time u are going to be lame dont bother showing up.............

Reactions: Basdo
Originally posted by Lawless
wow it was like playing on UKS server we gething kick and all sucked ass.

moan about AUT or whatever - i dont care, but plz let UKS stay out of this. if you are from holland and got cable and our server suxx for you, then your system must be really messed up ( :D ). ppl from holland, england just everywhere prefer to play league matches on the server, guess why ;)

anyway running and making physical taunts like 'wave' is really lame, only n00bs do it. if you have demos and they did it all the time, then i would talk to phear about it, dont think such lameness can be accepted...

edit:

just read this comment in the AUT forum from Zeuss

You cant aim better with using wave taunts @lawless (that isnt cheat).

of course it is. did you ever bother reading the league rules? you cant aim any better, but its really easy to avaid getting hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.