ADC vs ASE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: Dunno think 7-7
----------------

Our last league match this month started good, we lead 4-1 then suddenly the server crashed. After we waited several minutes we decided to play on the X-squad server. Bad mistake.
We started to suck. Dunno why, but i think we lost our rythmn, especially me cuz i get tired.
And some strange things happened on frigate ^^ (Storm cant join, cuz a bot played for him).
Anyway no fault of ASE just server was crap.
We had one map to play, but after 3 hours and the server was set up wrong, we decided to set 7-7.
Some spamming on both sides, but it was ok. Too bad that a match started so good and friendly had to end in that way.

Anyway here some pics.

Last edited:
1 thing about the PIC, the score u see is not right, its from [x] server where the score could not b put right.

IIris said:
and Stormie promised me this game would be fun :P
ffs was the lamest clanwar i've ever played :o, and the wierd thing is, that the match was useless(cuz bib lost :mad: )

@Zomb: calm down, no1 will see the pics, except some ADC-guys :P

Last edited:
Well I thought it was actually a nice match, was neither teams fault that the servers caused probs. I did think ase's attitude score wise was a bit lame, but then like they said, they need the points so i guess ya can't blame em for tryin it on. So in the end 7-7 seems fair to me.

well dont want to talk about that match anymore it was just totally bullock but for next time and server is setup wrong and we win a map that way it counts fuck others. Aperently that it the way to do it in this league