A Story

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kawada

Cuddle Me DAMNIT!
Jul 18, 2001
Once upon a time a man called Fido was riding down the street.
He got off his camel, "Thanks Bob", he said, looking in the general direction of his Armadillo.

He walked towards the kiosk. "Buy your Video Cases HERE" read the sign. Fido took out his wallet, and lay four salt shakers on the desk. "I would like 3 NASA Space Shuttles please"......."I am sorry", replied the man, "But we are completely out of NASA Space Shuttles, besides, we never had any, because we only sell Video Cases HERE".

Fido looked angrilly at the man, "Do you mean to say, I walked all the way through this swimming pool, on my camel, with my armadillo, to buy three NASA Space Shuttles, just for you to tell me you had no Vauxhall Novas in the first place" ?

"Yes" replied the man.

The moral of this story is................. :shout:

ddie

Whoever the cunt is who is hacking my account, please fuck off, I don't want people thining I'm completely mad......thankyou very much.

ddie :shout:

I think I worked it out.

I made a post on the Magic Roundabout Lovers forum.
I got into another flame, yea I know, I just can't stand idiots...........anyway, I think the guy who is hacking my account is called "Zebbade Forever"........so if you see him around, please tell him I am very upset and am considering quiting eating Bananas from now on......thanks.

Ok, this isn't funny............

Lemme clear it up, I made the second post, but this guy "Zebbade Forever" made the first and third.

Listen "ZF", I apologise for the comments I made. I don't often apologises, basically because most people are cunts, but I think this time I went a little too far.

Listen m8, I apologise about my comments, directed towards Zebbade, he does not "suck".........So very sorry.

But please, don't post as me anymore, people are starting to think I have gone completely air conditioned.

Can't believe what some people do :(

[lol: cant believe I accidentally posted twice... Sorry :teehee: ]

Last edited:
Can't believe what some people do :(

You can't even be sure anymore that it are the real persons who are making posts.
Who knows? Maybe Gazzy is a nice person whose account got nicked by some mean bastard

Yea, not one of my more sane nights I must admit. People who know me, knows it gets alot worse than this, late at night.

Gazzy ? From ION ?
Wow ! We have some great players on these boards !!!!
There is a UT God in our presence !

ddie

Wow you guys are just.....just my idols ! When I first joined NRG, I secretly wanted to be a part of ION. Listen, I know you guys are wayyyyyyy out of my league, in terms of UT skills (Especially you Gaz), be would it be possible for me to ICQ you some time ? I mean just the chance to speak to you for even a minute, should be like.......suchhhhhh an honour for me !

Actually, scrub that.......I don't want to bother you, I am sure you are really busy keeping your reactions in shape and such.

Maybe one day I will have your skills ! Until then :)

ddie

What was in Gazzys post before u edited it , Ufie?

Guess I'm always too late :(

Anyway, I think I can understand this guy.
If I had a name like "Zebbade Forever" I also would try anything to nick other peoples names :rolleyes:

Dont worry m8, you gotta understand something about Ufie.
She is always mad at me, kinda a subdued love affair with me you know ?
She wanted me to run away and elope with her, but I said "nooooooooooooooo, Phear is my m8, and your b/f......leave me alone you mad woman".

She has hated me ever since :(

ddie

For clarity: I edited GAZZY IONS post for a laugh cos I didn't like his anti gay comments towards cece. Clear enuf?? :D

And I JOKINLY said don't encourage Eddie, and yes I do have a deep love for him ;)

Maaaaaaaaaaan u can c how ppl can get into flames LMAO unclench ppl plzzzzzz :D