A new KGB clan has started?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

uh...its an idle clan thats been in insta ladder for almost a year now, just some newbies who registered at uta,went to smoke ganja and never came back. nothing to do with -=[KGB]=-.

jwer_NL said:
KGB where batty's, the fact that jackal was the clanleader prooves it

Couldnt have put it better myself;)

b0g said:
Hey there m8 :wave:

Guess we are talking about 2 different clans, do we?

I remember me being a clanleader of -=[KGB]=- sometime back in 2000 :D
oi i know, wasn't you *Seabass*? ;)

b0g said:

aye we reformed, and some members fucked off and then i took the leader ship

Well technically it never ended since you fucked off but the clan never left the league and also changed it's name, your argument is pretty week :P:fingers:

b0g said:

Seabass you still live!!

Dark said:
Well technically it never ended since you fucked off but the clan never left the league and also changed it's name, your argument is pretty week :P:fingers:

no no, the clan was submitted to be retired, u went and sweet talked someone into unretiring it without a password/permission. And it wasnt an arguement it was a statement. mmmmmkay

Err I told basdo the clan admin pass and had two other members with me who wanted the clan to go on, mmmmmkay?

Dark said:
Err I told basdo the clan admin pass and had two other members with me who wanted the clan to go on, mmmmmkay?
Since when are you involved anyhow in the league? I thought u were just a forum/irc mascott like Andy or Jo :P

-AmaZ- said:
Since when are you involved anyhow in the league? I thought u were just a forum/irc mascott like Andy or Jo :P
Long time ago :fingers:, probably before youeven played here.

Dark said:
Long time ago :fingers:, probably before youeven played here.
lol?You came into the league after me as i reccall, bout 2 months or so, played a few matches with dB* :)lol:) and went on to becoming an Andy wannabe :P