a little *remote* help plz?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shaitan

May 30, 2001
Oslo, Norway
What's wrong with this....thingy...?
on *:TEXT:*invites you to join #channel:*:/join #channel
Anybody plz?

Thx :)

Also, is there a simple way to split msgs in a channel into separate windows based on content?

Say I wanted all minigun kills in one window/channel, and all RL kills in another one from the reporterbot (yeah, lame example, but obviousely that's not what it's for :chilled: )

numma 1:

on *:INVITE:#:/join $chan

Or turn on "File | Options | IRC | Auto Join on-invite" :P

numma 2:
yes. You can make new (non channel based windows) in mirc (inside the main window or totally seperate) and redirect/copy messages/notices based on content/sender etc...
If u tell me what u want i can prolly knock it up for u later :D

Thx :)

Damn, that's even simpler than the examples in the mIRC help...and I must've been blind to miss that check box :lol:

As for No2, I guess I should take that one to ICQ ;)

I made something like that before, was uploaded here
it stuck messages by server1 in 1 window and message by server2 in another, shouldn't be hard to edit that to do what u want. U could resize the windows turn it back to normal, it remembered position of windows and all that too.