8 vs NOOB tele "bug" usage.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm sure there are many bugs that people use that many players dont know about. I'm sure, for example, there are new players who are ignorant to the fact that you canuse the wall bug on riverbed3 to go high and land with 100hp. Cant really use an excuse because 1 player knows more than the other... There are countless things that certain players know and that a lot of others do not.

not quite the same torp.. there are bugs with almost every large wall in UT it happens even on deck16 sometimes.. and people know that others can go via the high route and jump down.. how much hp they land with doesnt really change anything there.. so not really a relevant point is it?

overall.. i like that theyre fixing it.. which is admitting it was an illegal bug.. but whatever lol