(-8-) say goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Was fun, (-8-) is a great clan with great people and Riv.
Special thanks to ppl like Vulc, Locky & off course MyM who have done a great job at managing the clan.

:wave:

Last edited:
was great fun playing amongs the snowmen :D
I hope some of you continue to play with UT3 because thats what I will be playing :)
ctf, warfare and DM sounds all good to me atm after playing the campaigns ;)

Farac oUT!

Its been a great time being in (-8-), having never lose a match since my debut :P
Met a great bunch of guys with who you could always have fun.
Thanks to all the people that made -8- what it is today :thumb:

This is a special day and a clan with a brand name like a rolling thunder that is indiscerptible involved in one of the most interesting and most successfull time that was written not only in the UTA history.

(-8-) is a unique clan and deserves honour and congratulations infront of its clan lifework.

I wish all the members that are hopefully arround still in more or less ways in the UTA a continous inspiriting time!

I am glad that I was able to see a huge ammount of the (-8-) players for example in the {[AUT]}, (-8-) ictf, [wE] and ]«UC»[ clan in real action as teammates myself. :)

Let the Snowman never melt. :D

Last edited:
finally... after carrying these bunch of noobs on my back all these years (esp nooblet no.1 crybaby emo noob riv) my back broke and the noobs fell over.

fuck.

GGS MATEYS

Last edited:
From playing in both EACs with England 1 I know what a laugh you guys can be, but everything comes to an end, I know MoD has lost interest as well (actually, we lost it years ago)

Thanks for the last 2 fun games we had, the only clan whoever wants to play vs us on a decent server=fun game

Towards the end you started to own us with your elite team, but before that we had alot of ties which were very good games, 4 ties i think....and now we're finally starting to get a team 1 ourselves and you leave, typical!

ps: YOU WERE SPAMMY *~#@!!

oh wait, its CONTROL, isnt it xb!!

:D
This says it all really. This one, single post shows how appreciated and missed you are and will be. A post by raichu which isn't in some crazy language I barely understand, a post that isn't about how much the clan/a player sucks. A rarity these days I'd say.

I will truly miss you all snowballs, it's been a blast having you around :(.

EDIT:

«18:13:00» <ZyxNL> fu
«18:13:01» <ZyxNL> ;<
«18:13:05» <Maxiz`> what? :(
«18:13:08» <ZyxNL> u dare to say my post wasnt meant
«18:13:08» <ZyxNL> !
«18:13:23» <Maxiz`> mightve skipped it but im sure you ment every word!
«18:13:26» <Maxiz`> was it that short one?
«18:13:32» <Maxiz`> like 'finally fu'? :P
«18:13:33» <ZyxNL> yes
«18:13:34» <ZyxNL> LOL
«18:13:35» <ZyxNL> no
«18:13:37» <ZyxNL> i said
«18:13:42» <ZyxNL> ye piss off noobs
«18:13:44» <ZyxNL> sch0dele
«18:13:45» <ZyxNL> LOl

(I mean no offence raich, I really don't!)

Last edited:
Very sad to see you leave (-8-) :( A great clan with very nice people in it. You've been dominating the league for so long now that it I'm sure with you leaving it will have a huge impact on the league :( mod, eas and coh all tried and wanted to beat you, from coh-side we at least wanted to give you a good fight :)

Hopefully UT3 or something else will kick off here at UTA so -8- maybe comes back or that you'll get really bored and rejoin the UTA league hehe.

gl to all of you and thanks for all the fun matches we had.

Goodbye! Melting snowmen !
Goodbye! All these legends and Riv !
Was really fun to play with you guys!
Thanks MyM for "fixing" the servers all these years !

Just want to say its been great fun over the years and obviously everyone has become great friends through the clan. Got to know some really nice interesting people and I think for many years what kept us going was not the game itself but the people you play alongside with, everyone had such a laugh together. But everything comes to an end and -8- have had a fantastic run in the process!

Also, shout out to MyM who put in a lot of work in the clan and has always been there to help us noobs with technical stuff as well! Thanks mate!

:D

Sad to see you go! GL with RL and cu in IRC still... :)

Thanx for all fun times, hope to see some of you in UT3! :satan:

MYM-Y THE SNOWMAN
WAS A VERY NERDY SOUL
WITH HIS PC-HELP AND HIS MATCH ARRANGING
AND HIS BANS HE GIVES TO RIV

MYM THE SNOWMAN
IS A FAIRYTALE THEY SAY
HE WAS HEAD OF SNOWMEN
BUT UTA KNOWS
HOW THE SNOWMEN CAME TO LIFE ONE DAY

IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME MAGIC IN THAT PC-HELP HE GAAAAVE
FOR WHEN ANYONE ASKS FOR ITTT
HE GOES AND SAVES THE DAY!

MEETYOURMAKER'S SNOWMEN
SEEMED ALIVE AS THEY COULD BE
AND THE BOYS IN UTA SAY
THEY COULD FRAG AND PLAY
JUST THE SAME AS YOU AND ME

ALTHOUGH THE SNOWMEN
KNEW THE SUN WAS HOT IN UTA (aka MoD might beat them next war)
SO MYM SAID "LET'S RUN
AND WE'LL HAVE SOME FUN"
BEFORE UTA MELTS AWAY

DOWN TO THE SERVER
WITH A BOOMSTICK IN HIS HAND
RUNNING HERE AND THERE AROUND UTA
SAYING "BEAT US IF YOU CAN"

SADLY THE SNOWMEN HAD TO HURRY ON THEIR WAY
BUT THEY WAVED GOODBYE AND LAUGHED AT RIV CRY
SAYING "WE'LL BE BACK AGAIN SOME DAY!"

~dzz~ only had the pleasure of playing (-8-) once as our "welcome" to div1 and even though we got owned left and right and from angles we never knew existed I think we were all surprised with (-8-)'s sportsmanship and pretty clean play. To have such a good clan in UTA with such modest and fun players is really something that will be hard to replicate in the future and I think that's the best compliment there is. Thx for all the fun pugs, pubs and war (-8-), UTA definitely won't be the same without you :(

Last clan to beat 8 was C0? that was flippin years ago :lol:

You lot gonna be active in different clans or are you lot gonan leave compleltly?

Damnit, I never thought you guys would leave the league... Anyway have fun in real life and/or other games! Hope some of you come by at night to play some pugs!

:cry: Later (-8-)

Well done (-8-) surviving together for so long. Even if it's the end of (-8-) i still hope to see you lot around UTA.

Cheers (-8-) :beer:

Wow the end of an era :(

Was great fun playing with and against you guys over all these years. Really had the best matches vs you lot :thumb:

I also remember that match in TIMMAH's post, how great it made us feel that we beat the mighty (-8-) :D

The unbelievable ownage we had in UC with most of you guys, good times :)

GL all and hope to see you around :beer: