7-0-1 for iON vs AI

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: 7-0-1 for iON vs AI

i loved it gazzy is so easy to wind up :)

Damn ai ur pings sucked in them screenies :/

kicked 5 times or so

Geko
Overlord
Guardia

thats the question we want to have answered...

Some ai member got caught cheating on our server, he got a 1 day ban, ai got mad for us banning him and said they wouldn't play on our server, we said ok.

They pick server1 for our match with them.
We pick server2, it goes to random picking thingie, we win and server 2 it is.
Ai ask to use ion server instead now, we say no, sorry we already picked our team based on server2.

A AI member caught cheating? That's something new to me

we didnt at all ask to use or server

and 1 person so called cheated in a minute of overlord

and then 3 of us got kickbanned

with me getting it twice actually and as for us cheating style i dont think so

LOL wrong ace

we didnt ask ask to play on your server when server 2 was picked, that was why we wanted server 1 in the first place, we were not usin your server regardless

we didnt give a flying fuck about our match, we aint wasting our time trying and havin good tactics when we would loose anyway, might not be right attitude always, but atm it is

thus why we accepted server 2

simple as that really

now i didnt have anythin to do with the match nor the "incident" but the fact u banned 3 players when 1 did sommet for a laff and u also kicked me off the server when i did absolutely fuck all, meant that they and some us were not happy, so have boycotted your server. the fact it makes no diff to us and we dont need your server means its np for us

Hmm Yeah I agree it was not like the cheating is fully acceptable, yet it was not meant malisiously, as I think that you can all agree that -^G^- is not that kind of guy.

And I am afraid to say this, but the banning was piss poor judgement on ION's behalf. I am sorry but I have no other way of putting it. I was there and only one person can perform the switch teams bug on overlord... Yet three Ai's were kicked off an banned... To be exact Hell_Fire, Uk_Warrior, and -^G^-, I strangley was not kicked ? This btw was not during a match for all those who do not know. It was during a public session on the ION server.

Now in a previous conversation with Mr Gazzy he told me that I possibly couldn't understand the position and complications of running your own server. Hmmm to that I say bollocks you guys used your power and badly. FFS Virus and Nasty have been doing shity things on publics since time began yet I do not believe that they are banned from a single one!! yet G has been from yours for one little thing ?

Anyhow I cannot be bothered talking to the Brick wall that is the clan >ION!

Thanks for not listening

Tim

G is one of the greatest guys I know. It's a shame if he's still banned for such a little thing. I'm not gonna choose sides, but I think ur not ganne kickban 3 ppl when 1 cheats.