5 Button Mouse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
I watched him play at glen's with glen's computer and he gets headshot so fucking easy.
so I know he doesnt cheat so does the rest of his m8tes so he properly dont give a fuck what you think!

I can understand, albeit not accept that newbies cheat to be better. But its even more sad if very experienced players (and neo is excellent) do use scripts to be even better than their not cheating opponents.

You object to the word 'cheating'? That's what I hate most about ION. They were the first to use scripting and made everybody else use it, too, since every other premier league clan wanted to be able to compete with ION - And the 'it's in the game - if epic didn't intend it to be used, they wouldn't have included it in the first place' argumentation is not valid. Just look at all the other exploits and bugs. If everybody did it with style none of the thousands of fixes would be necessary (yeah I'm an arrogant ass since I consider myself to know what IS style and what isn't). That's what I am missing within ION: Style.

Lots of people were pissed because of neos attitude (showing his lack of style), including myself. That's why I dislike neo. Just take a look what the name of ION's public server is - I dislike your arrogance. You don't mind that I dislike you? Then don't respond to flames when you expect them at every corner.

Why do I consider scripting as cheating? When a newbie enters a server he has every option as an experienced player: he just has to charge his hammer and jump. When playing against scripters, he can never be as good, he just can't hit the buttons in the right millisecond every time. Therefor I consider scripting cheating and that's the reason I stopped playing AS since every half decent league player jumped the gate or from the armor on mazon 9 times out of 10.

Remember the time when lagsliding was 'en vogue'? Lots of people suddenly had unexplainable lags, especially at rook or mazon switch - give the average llama something he can exploit and he will do it: just like ION and scripting. Or the anti missile smoke 'patch' which was written soley to proove that it's possible to cheat clientside - There were heated discussions here about it being a cheat or not! I just don't want to know how many AS league members play with lodbias 10, I've given up. But I have every right to dislike those who killed this game for me.

Nuke

P.S.: And Neo, I do shite on you, too.

damn what a story

cba to read it :rofl:

"just laugh friendly and maybe the evil man will go away"

:D

Where are u getting this unbelieveable crap from? What scripts? what cheatin?
1 thing >ION< has never had during a clan match is to be accused of cheating to win,

better teamwork, better skills, better communication, even better connections, but NEVER , EVER cheating, what your doing is called slander and i personally resent you tryin to take away any of our achievements, we've became undoubtly the best TEAM to play ut:as ever ,consistently.

You hate us cause we're the pinnacle then fair enough i can understand that, jealously is a human emotion we've all had from time to time, but resorting to call us cheats is very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.