5 Button Mouse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyol45743241

Jun 8, 2001
Err - does anyone know if UT2003 will have native support for 5 mouse buttons? I still own (pun intended) a razer boomslang and a load of you halfskillaz play with intellimouse :rodent: explorers which also have more than 3 buttons (in addition to the wheel) for such funnny things as impact hammer, best weapon, translocator or in case of some bloated ION lamers a script to win the map instantly - oh wait: they had it, they'd bind it to button1 instantly....

Ack, that was off topic, but somehow i always end up flaming ion - talk about destiny :rofl:

Nuke

:wave: hi Nuke

Until the demo is out, nobody will be able to tell you engine specific stuff like that and so far I nowhere read about it.

I got a Razor and I already have problems with it in XP(no new drivers)

so properly won't work good in Unreal tournament 2003.
Old Drivers suckage :(

Use the win 2000 software/drivers - you have to reset your settings everytime you boot your computer but at least u can change stuff.
XP software/drivers are in the works - razer is alive again - i talked to the tech guy since i installed xp a week ago

cu round

well i guess that the game will only support the apple typical one button mouse, their advances onee other mice are evident:
you dont need complicated driver software and you dont need to get used to useing 5 fingers
you just press that button for whatever you want

:rolleyes:

yay the mac as we all know is vastly superior to any intel machine ever built, but then i'd hate to play the game via pulldown menues :lol:

Nuke

P.S: you can also install the Razer on a Mac - and i't assume it would work even better!

yeah, once upon a time, when I was good in UTA, I used a logitech cordless desktop :)

I'm on the servers atm, since I'm bringing myself back up to speed for UT2003.... I'm playing under my old MoD nick.... cu 'round

Nuke=+MoD+=(Ret.)

the bitchslang suks bigtime biggest fookin con ever ,i hope u cant use the piece of shit 2003 then u can feel as big a nobber as i did wen i bought 1,u either got the skill or u dont,i dont :moon:

aye gotta agree with skullers.... Boomslang 2000 is a pile of wank next to an optical (esp mikeysoft intellimouse explorer 3.0).. and dont say try 1 cos i used it for about 6 months and i was about 3x better the day i got the optical :p:

FYI, the boomslang IS an optical desk rodent. It just uses a ball for initial positioning and that movement is relegated to two optical sensors.

I agree it's a matter of taste, it's just.. I have a better taste

:P

No, really, it depends on your preferences. But then, your aim sux0r if you forget to plug the mouse in and THAT ISN'T THE MOUSES FAULT!!. At least not, if you didn't notice it after more than a week :teehee:

Well what a nice guy u must be Nuke to have a pop at us for no reason, as far as i can remember, and since i've been >ION< from day 1 and before we've never even mentioned your name or even had anything to say about u.

Why? because there's nothing to say about u, and i'd rather not hear about any of the 'old timer' crap cause i've been playin this game since those days as well, and still ain't got anything to say or think about u from them days.

Mael, you've never played on a server with neo, did u? Some people need professional help!

And I really think scripting is lame and has no place in such a game. It's like playing Tekken vs a buddy and he uses a programmable joypad with all the supercombos on a single button.

Those are two reasons not to like ion, actually those are the main reasons I don't.

Regards,

Nuke

Funnily enough i've played on the same server as neo so many times i've lost count, when you've been teammates for over 2 years u don't really think about such things, and if u really think neo needs any scripts to play at the top level in this league your way of mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.