2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

my name is html and I approove of this sexy scottish beast, also thx for teh event egg-bomb.

final bracket:

looks like its pretty equal, cant get it 100% but i don't think anyone is overpowered.

Attachments

• 2v2_bracket-QF.png
    2v2_bracket-QF.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
please hang out in #2v2 on irc.

Also I will do a schedule to help people arrange matches. doesnt mean u have to stick to the schedule it its just guidance instead of having to arrange it all yourselves and people not about etc.

OK this is NOT A FIXED SCHEDULE (im just trying to help arrange the scheduling, u can discuss between your selves if you want). please POST HERE to say if you cant play the stated time, and when you would prefer. If you make it today or tomorrow, we can push it to Wednesday but I rather keep to schedule!

Possible Order of play Quarter Finals:

Tuesday:

19GMT: Wakko / Cyborg vs Meteor / Axl

20GMT: BlackNinja / Fury vs Loco / Bossk

21GMT: Stylefish / Promax vs d1sc / HTML

22GMT: Twnz / Pogo vs X-Bomb / Pitbull

Last edited:
hmm just realised...stylefish can play late...and html can only play early PROBLEM? im sure u guys can work something out

yeah i go to work at 8 gmt on tuesday and i cant play wednesday :x (some x-mas dinner at work and starting 3 hours earlier)

so ya PROBLEM :(

need a sub for html then!! any takers (low-medium skilled, u will be partnered with d1sc) fish and promax get a free round if nobody subs

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be very tight for me to make it that early, me and wakko agree to rescheduel it for wednesday @ same time, will it be alright?

need a sub for html then!! any takers (low-medium skilled, u will be partnered with d1sc) fish and promax get a free round if nobody subs

why is it that if i can only play early and fishy can only play late I have to be the one to be subbed?

I can play at 4 GMT 5 GMT 6 GMT 7 GMT ; people in north america usually finish they dayjobs at around 3h30-4h30 so they are home at 5 pm. I really don't get why most euros can't seem to be able to play untill like 8 pm or later plz explain :S

Last edited:
Having some family problems atm, been in the hospital all night till now, not sure how it's looking yet atm...Maybe it's possible to play tonight, maybe wednesday, but if it works better to get a sub for me, go for that then

why is it that if i can only play early and fishy can only play late I have to be the one to be subbed?
Dont know :confused:

I can play at 4 GMT 5 GMT 6 GMT 7 GMT ; people in north america usually finish they dayjobs at around 3h30-4h30 so they are home at 5 pm. I really don't get why most euros can't seem to be able to play untill like 8 pm or later plz explain :S

Coz most ppl in the UK (dont know about EU) dont finish till 5gmt or 6gmt and dont get home till 6.30/7 or so.

That aside, i can sub if needed, but I cant be online till 9.30 (at the earliest) each night this week, and cant play Fri, so I may not be the best solution, lol - hence why I didnt sign in the 1st case.

we finish @ 5-6 and home by 6-7

that being said, u have a point, maybe i just subconsciously thought it would be easier to sub u then fish :shrug:

Last edited:
I am ready and send a message to Axl also. I cu today evening. :)

knock our selves out, ill give u all until sunday to get QF+SF finished..............seems people bit too busy (although they will all be pugging no doubt;) ) just dont use this as an excuse to put it off even longer.

I still prefer if u can stick to the schedule and then use extra days if ur struggling...

So Wakko and Cyborg vs Met and Axl Tonight possible? ....

Me and Pit vs Twnz and Pogo is tonight i hope.

Last edited: