2v2 AS Summer Cup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What a match!:D Jer , Free and Silverguns well played to all of you! 4-5 for Jer and Free Close match! Shame that its over already oh well:( Gl in ur future matches and Thanks for playing with me Silverguns.

Well i liked to play this match was fun "beside of my ping and beeing new on assault" but i enjoyed every minute, and you dont need to thank me LocoMouse i should thank you for "carring me" almost entire match, jer and free are good but maybe we got a sligtly chance of wining due of my error on last Golgo.
Oh well it should be more "cups" like this to participate and GL for you both for upcoming matches

I'm enjoying this "little" comunity ;P have fun

OK, sorry Bamse but the deadline for the next round was planned to be monday. Cant allow the extension to friday with Hudson not being able to play either, maybe Yako also. Wont be fair to expect the opponents of the winners to have 3 days to get the next round done.

The way I see it, Sphere has been available all round. Killerdude was available for first few days. Bamse and yako gave 2 days of availability after KDs pc blew up! but then Bamse had to go vacation.

Awarding forfeit to Sphere/Hudson due to inability to play the match ASAP. Very sorry Yako/Bamse :(

Speak to me on irc if you wish to discuss it further.

just give yako another sub.. KD wasnt avail first days so he was subbed by Tompa.. but we didnt managed to get all together anyway so time run out.. do whatever you want! :satan:

Well Yako, basically you need a sub literally now lol. I tell you want, I do you a deal, I will speak to Sphere and Hudson, if they can play tomorrow then ok. I cant go any later than that because I am just giving in to the deadline flexibility. Based on previous tournaments, giving extra time is a bad thing. Even bamses last 2v2 cup the final didnt get played because of extended deadlines. This cup will stick to a deadline, you only have special dispensation because of the issues people had.

Here are your options:

You may get a sub for tomorrow, no later.
It is up to you to find a sub, not me.
You may use any of the players listed in Tier 2 sub list, or suggest someone I agree to.

If match hasnt been completed by tomorrow, forfeit stands I am afraid. I cant jeopardise the whole competition for a few more days, it leads into the next deadline.

GG DJ and Killastone, wp :)
We did some stupid mistakes, but also some nice/lucky saves/wins (Hi golgo2 crater and siege 0.10 secs left, lol).

GL in your future matches and cheers to Torp for setting up this cup and MyM for setting up a server :thumb:

ok I will try to find one of them on IRC but what if opponent team wont have time by then?

I dont know who will get the forfeit correctly/fairly since both teams were not avail in situations when onf of them had time to play. :7

The reason would be based on most availability. Sphere and partner have accumulated more availability together than yourself and Bamse.

Sphere and Hudson confirm they can play tonight, but it would be better if you give a time you can play rather than them sit around for 5 hours waiting.

ye I was thinking about the following time (since I am on the birthday party of my cousin this evening):

21gmt/21:30gmt

which is between 22oclock and 22:30oclock my time.

I would like to play with BN or ULV, if you could ask both of them if they could play at that time it would be great so they will be there as well and there wot be a long look around for the players.

I'm off now, cya tonight hopefully.

niko:D

Ok, there lies a problem. Ulv has already subbed in permanently and can no longer be used.

I am not 100% certain if I will allow BN as a sub. That would mean 2 people rated very high put together vs Sphere and Hudson who isnt quite up to the same level. Yako/Bamse is a level 2 and 3 mix, BN would make it a level 2 and 2.

Freakeh, Solar or someone like Vitzy, Thrasher, NoMercy, Seas etc. These can be used. Or give me some names of people and I will let you know if they are OK.

I work until nearly 6gmt, so I wont be able to arrange any partners for you.

Last edited:
5-1 to yako/seas.

Out-fragged, out-teamplayed, out-everything. Seemed like it was Hudson's first time playing a 2v2? He did OK though all things considered. Shame that my ping wouldn't behave itself (90-140 f6 at any given second most of the 2v2). Even if I had 20 f1 I doubt it would of made a difference, as yako and seas were playing well, doing running launches and such.

GL in the rest of the 2v2 cup to yako & whoever partners him :)

5-1 to yako/seas.

Out-fragged, out-teamplayed, out-everything. Seemed like it was Hudson's first time playing a 2v2? He did OK though all things considered. Shame that my ping wouldn't behave itself (90-140 f6 at any given second most of the 2v2). Even if I had 20 f1 I doubt it would of made a difference, as yako and seas were playing well, doing running launches and such.

GL in the rest of the 2v2 cup to yako & whoever partners him :)

sorry m8 :(

i'm about to throw my pc out of the window...