2k4 prob when click 'Join Game'

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
:wave:

Well kinda weird when i click 'Join Game' 2k4 and XP freezes, nothing works, ALT+CTRL+DEL nor ALT+F4 :\
I cant play online :bawling: Just installed it and installed patch 3339, also tried by deleting UT2k4.ini and still the same problem :| Anyone know how to fix it? cheers.

AnTi said:

Well kinda weird when i click 'Join Game' 2k4 and XP freezes, nothing works, ALT+CTRL+DEL nor ALT+F4 :\
I cant play online :bawling: Just installed it and installed patch 3339, also tried by deleting UT2k4.ini and still the same problem :| Anyone know how to fix it? cheers.
Usually happens when server is full lol and i never fixed it but aint happened in a while

AnTi said:

Anti playing 2k4...wait till Nil clan here of this....TRAITZOR!!!!!

:banghead:

Well its happens only if i install patch to 3999, reinstalled game patched to 3236 and works fine.. Help anyone?;)

Ok, try this:

- (In Kerio) Click on "Network Security" -> "Applications".
- Find all entries that relates to UT2004, and make sure all checks are set to green.

Now right-click on your UT2004 shortcut, click the "Compatibility" tab, and select "Windows 98 / Windows ME".
(This will set the game to run on one processor only instead of two (hyperthreading))..

subZ said:
Ok, try this:

- (In Kerio) Click on "Network Security" -> "Applications".
- Find all entries that relates to UT2004, and make sure all checks are set to green.

Now right-click on your UT2004 shortcut, click the "Compatibility" tab, and select "Windows 98 / Windows ME".
(This will set the game to run on one processor only instead of two (hyperthreading))..

lol nice one i was just about to post that too as i just found out.