{24}'s New server :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica
Hi guys We now have a new server up and running from UrbanGamer.co.uk Its got an AMD 64bit 3000 Processor and 1 GB Ram and based in the Uk. We will leave it open most of the time apart from when the clan need it.

hf :)

Reactions: Mushroomhead
Here's how to add this particular one to favourites:

Open favourites tab first and richt click to New Favourite.

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: HUEY
pinged it!

Ping statistics for 82.138.247.146:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 21ms, Maximum = 23ms, Average = 22ms

quite good mate...hope the good specs will show what they promise ;)

Billabong said:
pld
ping is like R-C so its fine for me :D

how much does it cost?
i might be interested in one

www.urbangamer.co.uk
I think there quite new im not sure if they do individual servers as ours is a big unit which we currently run 4 servers off altogether in different games cpu only at 10% tho so were gonna get some more out of it prob :p

If average is 22ms that means 22 ping f1 but f6 i was getting between 60-90 , I got 21ms average when i checked but i live i the Uk im not sure where yako is from :)

just been testing the server and i got a strange problem , we get really nice pings to the server , but after a mapchange u get real bad lag for about 30 seconds to a minute then the ping goes fine again , its a really annoying problem has anyone got an idea what might cause this ?

Mushroomhead said:
can someone PM me full instructions or an essay on how to add favourites properly because they never work! :(

server port nr = the port number which you get from the ip
queue port nr = ip port nr + 1

so if ip = 123.123.123.123:7956

then server portnr = 7956
queue portnr = 7957