1v1 DM cup for assaulters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You can delete me if you gonna play deck only man seriously c'mon...
I don't like deck so much anymore, but true that it was only map which I "Liked" when I played assault only.

Just get a maplist of like 5 maps or whatever, and decide on a few rules. Else it wont happen.

No I wont play, I dont like dm. Only if u make it Hammer only! :p

ok ive decided when we reach 16 players the knockout will start

choice of 5 maps:

DM-Deck16
4 more... (help please)

will be straight knockout and drawn at random. I will number the players 1-16 and ask ppl to choose in mirc random numbers for a fair draw. Once draw is made you have 1 week to play your drawn game and are to organise between yourselves for the best time for you both. It will be a 30 frag limit with 15 minutes time limit (so whichever one comes first).

1 map elimination? or best of 3? (help). when the 5 maps are decided upon i will draw the maps from random and the map/s to be played will be put alongside your fixture.

this means there are 2 available slots remaning for the cup contact me at [email protected] or post in this thread. first 2 will be added.Once i have 16 i will make a new thread and all info will go to there.

thankyou i hope its enjoyable for u all.

I think we should pick about 10 maps an every time both pick one map. So we will play best out of 2 if it is tie then we play third map. I think only 5 maps is shit...

curse and agony are both annoying spam around maps fs :P havent pld curse 1on1, but agony is one pain in the ass...
riot imo its not that simple on viridan really; i mean sure if u let the other dominate the belt then u lose, but armor is quite a bit lesser than a belt, so i dont see what would stop u from dominating belt on other maps and hunt armors in between in that case...

well, if you stay @ 100 armor you got the minigun & pulsegun beside each other, and if someone stays in that area the whole game you've lost.

/me votes for TIW :)