1v1 AS WorldCup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sorry if this isnt directly relevent but since hawk was giving all the mouth earlier i think some ppl might find this quite funny ;)

Gareth says:
u hawk r u?
Jason/3368653 says:
yeh
Gareth says:
ok, when u owning me?
Jason/3368653 says:
well i was
Gareth says:
pick a date and time
Jason/3368653 says:
cba
Jason/3368653 says:
havent got ut anymore
Gareth says:
ye course u cant
Jason/3368653 says:
no lol
Jason/3368653 says:
unless u post me a cd
Gareth says:
fine
Gareth says:
address
Jason/3368653 says:
lmao
-=Mushroomhead=- "but i never saw the way the orange slayed the rake" says:
lol
Jason/3368653 says:
cba to install it though for one game to own you
Gareth says:
hey u starting mouthing it off on the forum pal
Gareth says:
try me
Gareth says:
jsut once, cmon, 10 mins
Gareth says:
if ur so good then it wont be a prob
Jason/3368653 says:
lol
Jason/3368653 says:
i would play you but i havent got the game installed
Jason/3368653 says:
you are gazzy?
Gareth says:
yeah im gazzy
Gareth says:
u challenged me, so play me since u want to "own" me so badly
Jason/3368653 says:
lol
Jason/3368653 says:
prob suck now anyway havent pld for months
Gareth says:
wot u back tracking for?
Jason/3368653 says:
back tracking ?
Jason/3368653 says:
i just dont play ut anymore as in ' finished '
Gareth says:
"rofl gazzy , havent had ut installed for months and would still beat your geeky ass. need to install all the maps and stuff , but as soon as i have i'll play you anytime 1vs1"

Jason/3368653 says:
loooooooool
Jason/3368653 says:
funny stuff
Gareth says:
so basically, ur telling me ur full of shit, is that it?
Jason/3368653 says:
yeah
Jason/3368653 says:
2vs2 cs now
Jason/3368653 says:
clan war
Jason/3368653 says:
cya later

Jason/3368653 has left the conversation.

Gareth says:
lol, fucking ponce

shame he left b4 the last line :lol:

i seen him playing a clanwar with his clan nwo last month he sucked and when they were losing he said cba and left the server midgame and never came back lol.

At server statics you can see minigun wins the killing atm at UK server!! :)

1: Mini - 1634 kills
2: Sniper - 1433 kills
3: RL - 698 kills
4: Shock - 297 Kills
5: Flack - 182 kills

ROFL GAZZY U GEEK
i really can't be arsed to have no life like you to play this game all day every day just to beat you because if i played it the same amount as you i would've , fo u full on gay coz i cba to stay in these kiddies forums to reply to your geeky crap any more

and the nWo wars the last month of nWo and could'nt be arsed to play them

also at the cs movie , that rocks btw and if you look at gazzys pic in the gallery , put some glasses on him and bingo!

Reactions: CeCe
:rofl:

I cant quite find the right word to describe how much a bellend you are but still, at the end of the day i definately dont play UT everyday all day, i mean why do u even think that? :lol: it doesnt take much to be better than you, and believe me i would totally ream your arse at it regardless. In fact even when i didnt play it for a year it wouldnt have been a challenge, ive seen u play and ur utter dog shit mate, get over it, its just a game and for the sake of your ego im not suprised u dont wanna play me :D

That pic in the gallery isnt the best haha :lol:, still it is from 1.5 years ago or sth :D I should probably send a more recent/better one to Snee or whoever looks after it but i cant really be arsed at the moment

About this geeky bollox as well, you seem to have moved off "noob" to "geeky" as your new word, id love to meet you and then you would see just how "geeky" i am and just how much of a fucking cock you are in comparison ;) Your the one playing 2v2 CS "wars" and u practically shat yourself when i came onto MSN and started that convo :lol: . In fact im pretty sure if we met ud be a right fucking social retard and you wouldnt say a thing, ur all mouth on here but i doubt you would get far in this real life u dont have, if your attitude was like it is on the forum :P

Anyway, my offer still stands, if u honestly think u would own me then prove it, it only takes 10 mins, i only need one map and UTV to humiliate u mate, anytime ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CeCe
Hawk said:
stay in these kiddies forum
well i can see only one, who acts like a kid and that's you Hawk.

@lawless unban me from #adc, the joke about ur ugly :gay:boyfriend wasn't serious ;)

About this spam from gazz and hawk, think about this:

owned-3.jpg

Gazzy said:
:rofl:

Your the one playing 2v2 CS "wars" and u practically shat yourself when i came onto MSN and started that convo :lol: .

Anyway, my offer still stands, if u honestly think u would own me then prove it, it only takes 10 mins, i only need one map and UTV to humiliate u mate, anytime ;)

yes i was really scared at your msn prescence i had to get my mum to make me milk and cookies because i shat myself so much. I also had to change huggies pullup nappie and it would'nt fir down the toilet because i shat myself so hard because you might beat me at a game that i dont play anymore :freak: