1on1 BT WorldCup III

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol: gg me
there's no prog associated with .umod so it shows as a random windows file.
maybe i got to dl file it install separatly ?

weird that it works online tho, i tryed convert my cache but still get error :chainsaw:

:lol: gg me
there's no prog associated with .umod so it shows as a random windows file.
maybe i got to dl file it install separatly ?

weird that it works online tho, i tryed convert my cache but still get error :chainsaw:

Try opening it with Setup.exe in your UT System folder. Use right click, 'Open With'. That should work, else I can extract it and upload it separately for you.

Good Luck!

There's a program for that called regfix so it turns the umod's in files you can install with an installer, I'll try to attach it when I get back from work, but not for another 6.5 hours :P

Here you got, 2 files zipped and attached. Good Luck:cool:

Regfix is idd a good idea to fix the umod problem btw

Attachments

• DE.zip
    17 KB · Views: 36
I need one replacement for 2. Division and one for 1. Division, if anyone is interested contact me as soon as possible please o:

In case you're interested in the outcome, here is the final news item with winners, stats and other cool stuff.

If you wonder why it took so long, it's because there were 424 matches on the schedule (of which 370 got actually played) and the finalists needed 4 months to finally agree on a match date, after uncounted reschedules. :F

Have fun. :)

In case you're interested in the outcome, here is the final news item with winners, stats and other cool stuff.

If you wonder why it took so long, it's because there were 424 matches on the schedule (of which 370 got actually played) and the finalists needed 4 months to finally agree on a match date, after uncounted reschedules. :F

Have fun. :)

Reminds me of some other final game, but that has been longer than 4 months in total and it still hasnt happened:P

Thanks. Indeed the cup was quite active again, even most active season so far. =)