14 maps 6v6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

10 random teams. Which one?

• Total voters

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
10 very random options, participating players vote, if you want.
We can also do more of a freestyle approach on Sunday, if you prefer that :P

And have in mind that everybody will be using TS, DJ and bieb too.

edit:
Nevermind, teams will be made on the go. They will roughly look like what pogo described below :)
Twnz, DJ, I and somebody else active will make them fair.

Last edited:
I've found splitting similar players into groups (not just by fragging, launchers & comms as well) then ensuring that each team has an equal number of each group is quite a good way to do teams.. eg, in pairs of 2:

Twnz DJ

Bieb Cyborg

Kaka Axl

Potato XR

Sneez Solar

Html Smant

Twnz Bieb Kaka XR Sneez Smant vs DJ Cbg Axl Pato Solar Html or some variation

Yeah, I have done that here :)

edit:
DJ and bieb have not been using a microphone. So, while they make a solid couple, they should not be on the same team.
Because we don't know the exact impact of going from nomic to mic.
Nothing against you two here, and I'm not after making DJ lose either.

You can use it as an excuse afterwards, if you want ;) But not for not playing, sorry!

Last edited:
wow look html friend, nice works we are in the same pair. Living in Victory we stand together.

seas: Could you please give me an update on the proceedings so far? I tried IRCing you from my phone today but was busy - you mentioned something about making teams on IRC this weekend?

This here is making teams, smant, nothing happened on IRC.
Most votes, until Monday 11pm GMT, from participating players, wins the vote.
If those teams are fair enough.

Actually, that's not the best idea. But we will arrange fair teams early enough.

We played an awesome proAS tho :D And will again coming Sunday.

Last edited:
nice intiative seas :)

i know we dont get to pick teams but id keep dj bieb as one cause of their great history and axl cyb together for infighting on ts :)

fun is most important. and while dj bieb dont use a mic per say their assault iq and teamplay are AAA -you dont need 6 mics, just a few reliable incomings.

twnz cyb Axl smant sneez html= twnz sneez front, cyb axl derping back, html smant nice incomings.

DJ bieb kaka pato Solar xROFL= dj xr kapow front, bieb kaka solid back d, solar great mic, pato underrated.

two na to offset twnz cyb axl great comms, dj bieb mega teamplay with frag advantage= good pug.

Last edited:
Okay, this is a good post, pogo! DJ and bieb allowed in one team!

Kaka has cancelled, that also bans him from future 14maps 6v6s.
Torp is replacing him. They are very equal atm, I think?

Either way, teams will not be arranged today, unless you want to come to a solution today already!
Only sneez and Solar could be arsed and grasped how to vote properly here anyway, my fault too.

Team play will be much less sophisticated like this on Sunday, tho.

whatever you all think is best, dont need a democratic vote per say either... maybe dj twnz seas agree on teams amongst you 3 active people and gg.

twnz cyb Axl sneez smant html= twnz sneez front, cyb axl derping back, html smant nice incomings.
bieb dj torp pato Solar xROFL= dj xr kapow front, bieb torp solid back d, solar great mic, pato underrated.

i think bieb teams prrts considerably better but twnz + teamplay support = autowin.

team bieb wins 8-6

anecdotaly i think bieb was one of the top uta players rarely mentioned but even above our more active puggers if hed fix his setup again...

Last edited:
You can pick the teams either way tbh, You guys have more pug experience so counting on you to make a good team :thumb: