"&%$"&#

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
i miss playing UT :(

really have to buy a new PC now fs my mustang died after 8 years pfff such a perfect machine!

and already tried to install UT on my Macbook but something fails etc etc crap! i want to pug it's like drugss!!! i needd itt!!!!!!

fs

Tits

MYM I NEED YOUUUU

http://www.aquapc.com/loja/index.php?id=89

AQUAPC QUAD-CORE i5 GAMER 760 ATI HD5770 4GB
- Antec Three Hundred
- Fonte excelente Corsair CX400
- Asus P7P55D LE
- Intel Core i5 760 - Novo Core I5 a 2.80Ghz
- Cooler Intel Box
- Gráfica ATI HD5770 1GB GDDR5
- 4GB ddr3 1333Mhz Dual Channel com dissipadores
- Disco 500GB sata2 Spinpoint F3
- Gravador DVDRW 24x

740€

price quality status good stuff right!?

Jackel, I played Modern Warfare 2 online, was good for a while but got bored of it after a couple of weeks.. Only a couple of good maps and I don't want to pay for new maps. Also, I was too good for everyone.

PS3 is really fun and Modern Warfare 2 is runs really on it specially on a proper TV.

but i need a new PC plus playing without a mouse and a keyboard is not that fun i really get pissed off with the fact that the dual shock joystick will never react as fast has a mouse and the PC allows me to have a far more diversity of games and software then the PS3.

You really think the PC is not whorth the money?

it looked like a good deal to me actually

Jackel, I played Modern Warfare 2 online, was good for a while but got bored of it after a couple of weeks.. Only a couple of good maps and I don't want to pay for new maps. Also, I was too good for everyone.

Thanks for that!!

syphus, no i dont think it is worth its money.. do you need a new pc on short notice?

For the money it's a good pc. Nice graphics card and i5 + 4gb ram.

ps. for UT it's way too expensive.

i want to buy the PC around end of November more or less time i get the xmas bonus :P

and sneez it is for Games + 2D or 3D want to start messing around with some of those programs quite curious about them.

i want a new PC proper good one that last me some time, with no need of being a top class 1337 machine (that's always a bad business)

In the NL i bought a pretty comparable pc 6 months ago. Same gfx, same case, larger hdd and a AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition processor instead of an i5.

Doing this gave me a processor, although not quite as powerful, but in the same league, for less money and the mobos for amd processors are way cheaper. I ended up spending a bit over 500 euros for my pc.

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion, I don't know what you want with the new pc and i'm by no means any sort of an expert here :P

I can recommend the Intel Core 2 Quad 2,66Ghz which I have tho you should nowadays go for an i5 or smth...but who fucking knows for how long this will be the "newest" stuff..when I bought Intel Core 2 Quad it was one of the best to get and now it is kinda "old" already....oh well

GFX - some ATI HD 57er or 58er series are good and more than enough for the new games. 4 GB RAM ofcourse DDR3...

so in conclusion:

i5, ATI HD GFX 57/58 series, 4GB DDR3 RAM + some fitting Mainboard

so you like the setup in general then yako price related also

with: ATI HD 5770, Intel Core i5 (2,8Ghz), 4GB RAM DDR3 1600 and Mainboard Socket 1156 for i5's

you are about 530 euros: no HDD, Tower or whatever added yet..but I think you mentioned somewhere above you have that from old one...?

greetz

By the way you lazy cunts i made 30 years old on the 26 and not even one Bday Thread !!! FFS on my 30 !!!!!

pfffff

lol happy birthday mate !!

too old for games now, is that why u disappeared with this pretend story about your computer!!

hope to see you back soon!

By the way you lazy cunts i made 30 years old on the 26 and not even one Bday Thread !!! FFS on my 30 !!!!!

pfffff

Cause we are too old, kids think were r creeepy old :p

btw did u watch the football match between Norway and Portugal a while back? You lost incase u didnt, thought about you tho :D

erm, stupid match fs

we were playing shit and norway goal was just ridiculous ..

happens when you vs us in Portugal we talk again ;)

Im looking forward to it:)

As i write this we are creaming Cyprus(2-0, 1-0 after 1 minute and 25 seconds ca.) after 45 minutes