1+1= 2 or 1+1=1 ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Well im here to tell you all a nice UTA story ...

2 days ago i left be to join IDC and get together with my m8s ...
Well i got the msg that said i joined too many clans in the past 28 days ...

the clans were:

.be Standard Assault Squad Joined: 22/10/2005 Resigned: 30/10/2005
.be Standard Assault Squad Joined: 17/07/2005 Resigned: 19/10/2005

So well it seems 1+1= 2 ( no prob till here, )

But well then i lloked to SnY and there it was twnz with the following past clans:

(-8-) Standard Assault Squad Joined: 10/10/2005 Resigned: 01/11/2005
»pÐm« Standard Assault Squad Joined: 10/09/2005 Resigned: 08/10/2005

So 1+1=1 in this case.

Also same happened with Morpheus ...

So i went and i talked with Protocol ( admin ) .

And he said:

[17:56] <Protocol> well
[17:56] <Protocol> i've just found out something
[17:57] <Protocol> people who were in pdm had their history ignored
[17:57] <Protocol> since pdm left league
[17:57] <Protocol> people who leave clans, have to wait 28 days

Well this was after a nice chat with him about me and morph situation ... were he said:

[17:48] <^AS^> not only us then
[17:48] <Protocol> no
[17:48] <Protocol> same rule for everyone
[17:48] <^AS^> im pretty sure more ppl have same porblem ...
[17:49] <^AS^> for exemple if its 2 clans per month
[17:49] <^AS^> tweez cant either
[17:49] <^AS^> lol
[17:50] <^AS^> cause he left pdm and 8
[17:50] <^AS^> in same month
[17:50] <Protocol> i know
[17:50] <^AS^> and also in sny
[17:50] <^AS^> so same rule ...
[17:56] <Protocol> well
[17:56] <Protocol> i've just found out something
[17:57] <Protocol> people who were in pdm had their history ignored
[17:57] <Protocol> since pdm left league
[17:57] <Protocol> people who leave clans, have to wait 28 days
[17:58] <^AS^> looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Well assume then that ... in order to not respect rules in this league you have to:

Have one admin in your clan.
Be in a leet clan.
Be a leet player.

Cause well I left and Rejoined be ... same clan ... didnt joined any other in the midle ... and thats 2 clans ...
But if some ppl leave PDM cause PDM was about to leave ( BUT HE PLD FOR PDM ) joined 8 ( AND PLD FOR 8 ) and now goes to SnY well that person is ok cause well he was in PDM and PDM died ...

So well i want to know if rules are for all or no after all ... Thx!

http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1285457&postcount=46

gg shouldnt matter if a clan left or not. if you hop from 1 one clan to another you need to wait 28 days thats the rule.
history shouldn'y be ignored if you to hasty join another clan w/o thinking that is your own bad.

PDM was in the league in october. Thus should be treated as a clan that was active during october. That they split up shouldn't make a diffrence.

You didn't leave PDM in september but in october use the rules as it should be...

Right ok... Well 1st of all I CREATED SnY meaning I am the LEADER. I thought theres another rule to that If somones making a clan thats different. Also about me being in sny assuming that I was cheated in by proto if thats what your saying, then why cant Dynz and so many other members cant join sny atm because of the 28 day rule thing. They are still waiting to get in but they have to wait so stop being a prick about u need to have an admin in your team.

Also Zyx. that may be the case, but wouldnt you prefer this league comming alive rather than dieing?

Last edited:
you being leader doesn't give you the right to play... same rules should applied to you.
you shouldn't be allowed to play untill ur 28 days are over from leaving ur last clan.

You made the choice to leave join and then leave a clan.

twnZ said:
Right ok... Well 1st of all I CREATED SnY meaning I am the LEADER. I thought theres another rule to that If somones making a clan thats different. Also about me being in sny assuming that I was cheated in by proto if thats what your saying, then why cant Dynz and so many other members cant join sny atm because of the 28 day rule thing. They are still waiting to get in but they have to wait so stop being a prick about u need to have an admin in your team.

Also Zyx. that may be the case, but wouldnt you prefer this league comming alive rather than dieing?

Well twz i would stay cool with that post if i didnt saw morpheus inside SnY ... lol but i did and he had same problem ... so well i wouldnt even talked about that ...

Reactions: Biebel
oh and i agree with zyx ... the fact ur leader of a clan is not = to you have super power to not respect rules ... and can do wtv you want plus not respect the rules as all the others have to do ...

twnz i agree league should be alive

but rules are rules?
they didnt allow GRZ back in mod when he quit in a drunk mood while he just rejoined mod 2 days before.
so why should anyone else be treated diffrent?

IMO ur all gay, u all use admin hax, ur all skillless noobs who lame, if there was rules against all the lameness everyone uses i would be the bestest. gg

"You made the choice to leave join and then leave a clan."

I didnt make the choice to leave PDM. Something happened in PDM which made us split and all of us were removed from pdm clan. So thats not my fault.

I joined 8 yes but also telling them I maybe starting a clan soonish which I have done now. I didnt fuck 8 about or anything MyM understands it very well.

Also I have no Idea how I wasnt allowed to start a new clan. Fact that I was then im happy with it. Didnt know anything about "I wasnt meant to be allowed" till this thread came.

Last edited:
twnZ said:
"You made the choice to leave join and then leave a clan."

I didnt make the choice to leave PDM. Something happened in PDM which made us split and all of us were removed from pdm clan. So thats not my fault.

I joined 8 yes but also telling them I maybe starting a clan soonish which I have done now.

So let me check it ... rules say ( or at least UK Locational rules say ) :

A player have to wait 28 days if he joins more then 2 clans in a month to join another clan ... EXCEPT IF YOU TELL THE PAST CLAN YOU MIGHT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO BE A LEADER OF A NEW CLAN!!!

Is that it ??? :stupid:

^A§^ said:
well ... guess we can all use aimbots cause "league is dying ... " and create fake accounts

very mature and educated response there :nod:

i have to wait the 28 days and I WAS IN PDM , do u see me in forums crying about it? NO get over it ffs :rofl:

Reactions: twnZ
well I remember when AnTi just added me to uks since I asked him...I had same prob, I left pdm and joined another clan, but he added me....so I dunno...tbh this is rule pretty useless anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.