»You Wankers!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

How many times you wank each week?

• Total voters
Cassius-title said:
Someone give Bart a GIF proggy ffs ;'(
well actually many friendly peeps gave me a gfx proggie, but i'm too lazy to change my avatar now :sofa:.
in the near future i'll change it. the guys who gave me a proggie gonna be mentioned in my avatar then aswell :thumb:

sry for :topic:, now continue with the really important things in the life...:wanker:

yeah , instead of goin to play outside like your mommy told ya , stay home, on ur pc , lock the door , turn on sum ol'fashion pr0n , and :wanker: away ! :P

[QUOTE='[~AmazinG~][EDIT] whoever voted "once a week" or "i dont" is either over 30 years old or lying :P[/QUOTE]
or has little time for this sort of important business during the week and has other places than the local tissue to store his DNA at the weekend days

I mean honestly I would wank more than once a week... on for example a thursday. but mondays are usually the only days i have nowt to do in the evenings.